When you live and learn in a world-changing place, getting involved comes naturally. At Goshen, you can pour your passion into any interest imaginable, from music and theater to athletics and community service – and we have the clubs and activities to prove it.
You do not need to be a music major to join one of our eight musical ensembles on campus.
- Broadside – original creative writing in placard, or “broadside,” format (particularly poetry)
- The Correspondent – student-produced bi-weekly television news broadcast
- Pinchpenny Press – chapbook-size books written by students, faculty members or friends of the college
- Red Cents – literary arts journal that showcases student writing, visual art and graphic design.
- The Record – the student-produced weekly newspaper
- WGCS, 91.1FM The Globe – student-run radio station serving campus and the larger community
- FiveCore Media – a video production company
Around 35% of GC students participate as Maple Leafs in intercollegiate athletics.
Student Clubs & Organizations
This list changes from year to year as students form clubs that they are passionate about. The clubs receive approval and funding from Student Senate.
- Accounting and Business Club
- Advocates (LGBTQ education and communication)
- AGE – All for Gender Equity
- American Sign Language (ASL) Club
- Art Club
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Breaking Club (Break Dancing)
- Campus Activities Council (CAC)
- Commuter Student Club
- Coffee Club
- Eco-PAX (environmental action club)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Film Society of Goshen College
- GC Nursing Student Association
- GC Players
- GC Service Club
- Goshen College Chapter of AAUW
- Goshen Student Women’s Association (GSWA)
- Hymn Club
- International Student Club (ISC)
- Latino Student Union (LSU)
- League of Legends Video Game Club
- PIN (Prevention Intervention Network)
- Pre-Health Club
- The Politics of Interfaith Club
- Rugby Club
- Social Reform Club
- Student Senate
- Swing Dance Club
- Ultimate Frisbee Club
- Unity Club
- Women in STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Math)
DOWNLOAD THE CLUB APPLICATION FORM HERE.