When you live and learn in a world-changing place, getting involved comes naturally. At Goshen, you can pour your passion into any interest imaginable, from music and theater to athletics and community service – and we have the clubs and activities to prove it.
Student Clubs & Organizations
This list changes from year to year as students form clubs that they are passionate about. The clubs receive approval and funding from the Office of Student Involvement.
Need more info about a club? Click here!
- Advocates (LGBTQ education and communication)
- Aerial Silks Club
- American Sign Language (ASL) Club
- Art Club
- Asian Student Association (ASA)
- Astronomy Club
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Campus Activities Council (CAC)
- Commuter Student Association
- EnActing Support
- English/Spanish Medical Terminology Club
- GC Players
- Goshen College Outdoor Pursuits
- Goshen Monologues
- International Student Club (ISC)
- Knitting Club
- Latino Student Union (LSU)
- Math Club
- Photography Club
- Prevention Intervention Network (PIN)
- Regarding Justice Network (Re:JN)
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Student Senate
- Unity Club
Are you a club in need of some support? Use our Club Consultation form to get in touch with a Student Involvement staff member to help give you a boost!
Have an idea for a new club?
No problem! We try to have as many interesting ways to connect as possible, but you might have a brand new club idea that isn’t offered…yet. All you need to start a club is an idea, a few other members, and a staff or faculty advisor. Fill out this form and someone from Student Involvement will be in contact about the approval process.
You do not need to be a music major to join one of our eight musical ensembles on campus.
- Broadside – original creative writing in placard, or “broadside,” format (particularly poetry)
- The Correspondent – student-produced bi-weekly television news broadcast
- Pinchpenny Press – chapbook-size books written by students, faculty members or friends of the college
- Red Cents – literary arts journal that showcases student writing, visual art and graphic design.
- The Record – the student-produced weekly newspaper
- WGCS, 91.1FM The Globe – student-run radio station serving campus and the larger community
- FiveCore Media – a video production company
Around 32% of GC students participate as Maple Leafs in intercollegiate athletics.