By the Numbers
Discover 40 undergraduate major degree programs and 47 minor programs offered at Goshen College. Ranked one of the best liberal arts colleges in the US, Goshen students study many top-ranked programs, including our popular study abroad (Study-Service Term).
of Goshen College students study abroad
of GC graduates finish in four years
of job-seeking graduates from the GC class of 2016 were employed within one year after graduation
Ranking in the percentage of graduates going on to earn doctorates among all Indiana institutions
of 2017 GC seniors who said their overall educational experience was good or excellent
What does it look like to combine practical experience with an interdisciplinary liberal arts education?
Goshen is home to one of the top-ranked study abroad programs in the nation, and one of the few that emphasizes service and complete cultural immersion in a developing country. Current locations include Cambodia, China, Peru, Senegal and Tanzania.
No matter your undergraduate degree program, sign up for this problem-based learning experience where students engage real environmental issues of local concern while living and studying at our 1,189-acre Merry Lea Environmental Learning Center.
Our places and spaces will inspire you to take risks, dream and truly learn.
This environmental learning center is a 1,189-acre natural sanctuary located 35 minutes from the main campus and offers access to most of the habitats found in northeastern Indiana. It is home to the college’s Sustainability Leadership Semester, the Agroecology Summer Intensive, the Master’s of Environmental Education and the first LEED Platinum certified buildings in Indiana.
The center brings all of the campus intercultural and international resources into one central location with the intent of fostering intercultural transformation. It provides leadership and support for Study-Service Term (SST), diverse students, the Institute for Latino Educational Achievement, and community outreach and education.
The Harold and Wilma Good Library offers 135,000 print sources and serves as the gateway to thousands of scholarly databases, digital journals and electronic books. It is also home to the Mennonite Historical Library, one of the world’s most comprehensive collections related to Anabaptist and Mennonite history.
Students, Alumni & Faculty
Majors & Minors
- Accounting Major & Minor
- Agroecology Minor
- American Sign Language Minor
- American Sign Language Education Major
- Anabaptist-Mennonite Studies Minor
- Art Major & Minor
- Bible and Religion Major & Minor
- Biology Major
- Broadcasting Major & Minor
- Business Major & Minor
- Chemistry Major & Minor
- Communication Major & Minor
- Computer Science Major & Minor
- Conflict Transformation Studies Minor
- Education: Elementary Major
- Education: Secondary Program
- Engineering Physics Major - New!
- English Major & Minor
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Environmental & Marine Science Major - New!
- Exercise Science Major & Minor
- Film Production Major
- Global Economics Minor
- Graphic Design Track & Minor
- Health Minor
- History Major & Minor
- Informatics Major & Minor
- Information Technology Major & Minor
- Interdisciplinary Studies Major
- International Studies Minor
- Journalism Major & Minor
- Marketing Major & Minor
- Mathematics Major & Minor
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Major
- Multimedia Communication Minor
- Music Major & Minor
- Music for Social Change Minor & Track - New!
- Musical Theater Minor - New!
- Nursing Major
- Peace and Justice Studies Minor
- Peace, Justice & Conflict Studies Major
- Philosophy Minor
- Physical Education Major & Minor
- Physics Major
- Piano Pedagogy Minor
- Political Studies Minor
- Pre-Architecture Track
- Pre-Law Minor
- Pre-Dentistry Track
- Pre-Medicine Track
- Pre-Pharmacy Track
- Pre-Physical Therapy Track
- Pre-Veterinary Track
- Psychology Major & Minor
- Public Relations Major & Minor
- Recreation and Sport Minor
- Sign Language Interpreting Major - New!
- Social Policy Minor
- Social Work Major
- Sociology Major & Minor
- Spanish Major & Minor
- Sport Management Minor
- Sustainability Management Major & Minor - New!
- Sustainability Studies Major & Minor - New!
- Sustainable Food Systems Major - New!
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Major & Minor
- Theater Major & Minor
- Theological Studies and Christian Ministries Minor
- Women’s and Gender Studies Minor
- Writing Major & Minor