Your Admission Checklist
Already admitted to Goshen College? Awesome, here are your next steps.
Visit Campus, Your Future Home
Nothing is going to tell you more about the right college fit than stepping on campus to check out the housing options, tasting the food, trying out a class or talking to current students and professors. You have a few options:
2015-16 Events & Deadlines
- July 20 – Summer Explore Goshen Day
- July 20-24 – Indiana Private College Week
- Aug. 22-24 – New student days (for freshmen)
- Aug. 25 – Classes begin!
- Sept. 18-19 – Academic Spotlight Weekend
- Oct. 2 – Homecoming Visit Day
- Oct. 9 – Explore Goshen Day
- Nov. 13 – Explore Goshen Day
- Nov. 13 – Music Achievement Award Audition
- Dec. 15 – Priority application deadline for achievement scholarships
- Jan. 29 – Music Achievement Award Audition
- Jan. 30 – Music Achievement Award Audition
- March 10 – Priority FAFSA deadline
- March 11 – Music Achievement Award Audition
- April 1 – Explore Goshen Day
of Goshen College students receive financial aid
million was given by Goshen College to students last year
is the average aid package, and it goes up every year.
There’s a lot more you need to know, so let us answer a few questions for you.