Your Admission Checklist
Already admitted to Goshen College? Awesome, here are your next steps.
Visit Campus, Your Future Home
Nothing is going to tell you more about the right college fit than stepping on campus to check out the housing options, tasting the food, trying out a class or talking to current students and professors. You have a few options:
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- May 1 – Deadline for deposit reimbursement
- May 9 – Early registration day
- June 18 & 19 – Summer orientation & registration days (SOAR)
- July 18 – Summer visit day
- August 22-24 – New student days
- August 25 – Classes begin!
of Goshen College students receive financial aid
million was given by Goshen College to students last year
is the average aid package, and it goes up every year.
There’s a lot more you need to know, so let us answer a few questions for you.