Your Admission Checklist
Already admitted to Goshen College? Awesome, here are your next steps.
Visit Campus, Your Future Home
Nothing is going to tell you more about the right college fit than stepping on campus to check out the housing options, tasting the food, trying out a class or talking to current students and professors. You have a few options:
2015-16 Events & Deadlines
- Dec. 15 – Priority application deadline for achievement scholarships
- Jan. 18 – Martin Luther King Day Open House
- Jan. 29 – Music Achievement Award Audition
- Jan. 30 – Music Achievement Award Audition
- Feb. 15 – Presidents’ Day Open House
- March 10 – Priority FAFSA deadline
- March 11 – Music Achievement Award Audition
- April 1 – Explore Goshen Day & Discover Nursing
- May 7 – Early Registration
- June 16 – Summer Orientation & Registration
- June 17 – Summer Orientation & Registration
- July 2 – Summer Visit Day
- July 30 – Summer Visit Day
of Goshen College students receive financial aid
million was given by Goshen College to students last year
is the average aid package, and it goes up every year.
What is the net cost of college? Find out for yourself, with our Net Cost Calculator!