News & Events
38 things to do in your first year at Goshen College
We asked our alumni and current students about some of the "must do" activities to do in your first year at GC. Here are some answers.
Get a daily synopsis of Goshen College news delivered directly to your inbox!
- August 31, 2015 - Performing Arts Series: John Pizzarelli with Jessica Molaskey Date: Friday, Sept. 11, 2015 Time: 7:30 p.m. Location: Goshen College Music Center’s Sauder Concert Hall Cost: $44, $39 or $25 Web site: http://www.johnpizzarelli.com/ On Friday, Sept. 11 at 7:30 p.m., world-renowned jazz guitarist and singer John Pizzarelli, along with his wife Jessica Molaskey, will open ... Keep reading »
Goshen College kicks off partnership with Glen Oaks Community College to offer RN to BSN program in Centreville, MichiganAugust 28, 2015 - A new partnership between Goshen College and Glen Oaks Community College in Centreville, Michigan, will bring Goshen’s RN to BSN program to St. Joseph County, giving registered nurses a new avenue to achieve their bachelor’s degree.
- August 27, 2015 - Menno’s Best coffee raised a total of $26,695 for Mennonite youth groups attending the 2015 Mennonite convention in Kansas City through sales of organic, direct-trade coffee.
- August 26, 2015 - For now, as we begin this new year, let’s do our best to serve others above self in any and every way we can and so give witness to the GC core value servant leadership.
- August 25, 2015 - The GAP, a joint initiative of the Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism (ISGA-Goshen College) and Mennonite World Conference (MWC), is a two-year project profiling the demographics, beliefs and practices of 24 church conferences in MWC.
Photos from Recent Events
After Goshen: Alumni in the News
- August 31, 2015 - Lisa Guedea Carreño '84 is director of Elkhart Public Library. She's also an occasional singer, host of a weekly radio show and a member of too many committees.
- August 31, 2015 - Ken J. Nafziger '63 made 11 trips to Cuba in four years, guest conducting the country’s leading orchestras and choirs, teaching master classes and participating with musical colleagues in a number of joint projects.
- August 31, 2015 - Goshen resident JoAnne Yoder '59 shares memories of her time in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the days following the arrival of Hurricane Katrina 10 years ago.
Rafael Barahona ’96, director of the hispanic pastoral and leadership education office to retire – MEAAugust 28, 2015 - Rafael Barahona '96, director of the Hispanic Pastoral and Leadership Education office of Mennonite Education Agency is retiring October 31, 2015.
- August 18, 2015 - LightBox, a new co-working studio overlooking Goshen’s bustling Main Street, is aptly named. Not just because the newly renovated historic space is painted brilliant white, or due to the sunlight cascading in from the lofty cathedral windows. More so, because the people who work there are all remarkably bright.