News & Events
Students study honeybees, racial identity, Latin American music and more in summer research program
This summer, 18 Goshen College students are participating in the Maple Scholars Summer Research Program.
Get a daily synopsis of Goshen College news delivered directly to your inbox!
- July 27, 2015 - Beginning Monday, Aug. 3, concertgoers have the opportunity to secure individual tickets for all concerts in the Goshen College Performing Arts Series, including Ira Glass, Roseanne Cash, Bobby McFerrin, Béla Fleck, Chris Thile, Soweto Gospel Choir and Rhiannon Giddons, among other artists. Individual tickets go on sale at 8 a.m. online at www.goshen.edu/tickets and at the Goshen College Welcome Center.
- July 10, 2015 - College got a bit easier and more enjoyable this past academic year for some students at Goshen College, thanks to an innovative peer mentoring program by the Center for Intercultural and International Education (CIIE).
- July 7, 2015 - It may come as a shock to people that Goshen College has had an electric vehicle (EV) charging station for almost a year. On the north side of the Chairman Building at the college sits the first public level-two charging station in Goshen. The EV charging station came from a $5,000 grant that GC received ... Keep reading »
- June 4, 2015 - The Goshen College Community School of the Arts (CSA) is accepting registrations for Music Together® music and movement classes for young children from birth to age 5 and their families, to be held in June and July 2015. Classes will be held in Elkhart and Goshen.
- June 3, 2015 - For three weeks, three hours each morning, 19 Goshen College “outside” students and 20 “inside” students took part in two classes at the Elkhart County Correctional Facility.
Photos from Recent Events
After Goshen: Alumni in the News
Errick McCollum ’10 splits $1 million for winning The Basketball Tournament in New York City – The Elkhart TruthAugust 3, 2015 - Errick McCollum '10 was part of the Overseas Elite team which split $1 million after winning The Basketball Tournament in New York Sunday, Aug. 2, 2015.
- July 29, 2015 - Jesse Sensenig '01 and his wife, Amanda '03, are finding success after bringing their passion for craft brewing to Goshen.
- July 28, 2015 - Regina Shands Stoltzfus '84 is a professor of peace, justice and conflict studies at Goshen College, where she teaches about race, class and ethnic relations, personal violence and healing, and transforming conflict and violence. She is co-founder of the Roots of Justice Anti-Oppression program (formerly Damascus Road).
- July 22, 2015 - J. Nelson Kraybill '78 will be installed as president of the World Mennonite Conference on Saturday, July 25, 2015, at the Farm Show Arena in Harrisburg, Pa.
- July 21, 2015 - An entrepreneurial spirit pervades this diverse community, led by many Goshen College alumni.