News & Events
Goshen College launches new Online RN to BSN program
Goshen College will offer an 18-month Online RN to BSN degree program starting in August 2016, providing registered nurses around the country an opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier nursing program while working full-time.
Get a daily synopsis of Goshen College news delivered directly to your inbox!
- July 25, 2016 - Professor Jessica Baldanzi teaches a course on graphic novels and has given several scholarly papers about the new Ms. Marvel.
- July 20, 2016 - Menno Tea co-founders Hans Weaver ’13 and Niles Graber Alvarez ’14 are returning to their roots this summer with the grand opening of the Menno Tea Mint Farming Cafe in Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania.
- July 15, 2016 - The Goshen College Community School of the Arts (CSA) is pleased to announce openings for the newly re-named Jennings Adult Orchestra. Formerly the New Horizons Orchestra, Jennings Adult Orchestra is open to adults who play string instruments (violin, viola, cello, bass) or who are returning to music after playing earlier in life.
- July 14, 2016 - Simelwe Dlova, a junior informatics major from South Africa, found her community halfway around the world.
- July 8, 2016 - Merry Lea Environmental Learning Center of Goshen College and Indiana Humanities are hosting a Next Indiana Campfires excursion at Merry Lea’s Farmstead Site on Saturday, July 23, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Photos from Recent Events
After Goshen: Alumni in the News
- July 25, 2016 - The Governing Board of the Entomological Society of America (ESA) has elected 10 new Fellows of the Society for 2016. Election as a Fellow acknowledges outstanding contributions to entomology in one or more of the following: research, teaching, extension, or administration.
- July 21, 2016 - How global sports marketer Pat Vendrely '85 survives with ethics intact.
- July 18, 2016 - Tony Janzen '08 headed to Cambodia with service in his heart and absorbing a new culture on his mind. Playing pro soccer was not part of the plan, but he wound up getting that chance as well.
- July 18, 2016 - Aaron Sawatsky-Kingsley '97 is Goshen's city forester.
- July 12, 2016 - Saulo Padilla '05 works for Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) U.S. as coordinator for the Immigration Education National Program. His passion to work with immigrants comes from his own experience as the son of a refugee and immigrant, as well as the biblical call to welcome the stranger.