News & Events
Students study honeybees, racial identity, Latin American music and more in summer research program
This summer, 18 Goshen College students are participating in the Maple Scholars Summer Research Program.
Get a daily synopsis of Goshen College news delivered directly to your inbox!
- July 2, 2015 - This summer, 18 Goshen College students are participating in the Maple Scholars Summer Research Program.
- June 4, 2015 - The Goshen College Community School of the Arts (CSA) is accepting registrations for Music Together® music and movement classes for young children from birth to age 5 and their families, to be held in June and July 2015. Classes will be held in Elkhart and Goshen.
- June 3, 2015 - For three weeks, three hours each morning, 19 Goshen College “outside” students and 20 “inside” students took part in two classes at the Elkhart County Correctional Facility.
- May 20, 2015 - In a new book titled “Helping Youth Grieve: The Good News of Biblical Lament” (Resource Publications, May 2015. $19 U.S.), Goshen College Campus Pastor Bob Yoder explores the role of spiritual lament in the pastoral care and faith formation of adolescents.
- May 19, 2015 - Goshen College is again among the nearly 350 colleges named to the Colleges of Distinction list for 2015-16. The college is one of only seven Indiana colleges and 55 Christian colleges listed.
Photos from Recent Events
After Goshen: Alumni in the News
- July 1, 2015 - The CDS Documentary Essay Prize in writing was awarded to Abbie Gascho Landis '99, a writer and veterinarian in Cobleskill, New York, for “Immersion: Our Native Mussels and Bodies of Freshwater.”
- June 29, 2015 - Melissa Zehr '13 and her husband, Johnny Kimani, have an unlikely love story.
- June 22, 2015 - Jes Stoltzfus Buller '08 is recovering from a serious accident in Colombia in March.
- June 18, 2015 - Gaurav Khandelwal '01 is featured in a promotional video for the City of Houston.
- June 15, 2015 - Marcy Hostetler '83 will direct an international ensemble of singers and instrumentalists at the Mennonite World Conference Assembly in Harrisburg in July.