Current Open Positions
Ask our employees what they love about working at Goshen College, and you’ll hear a variety of answers. From our active commitment to social justice, to the friendly campus atmosphere, to the strong sense of community, Goshen is a great place to work and live.
- Assistant Professor and Field Director of Master of Social Work Program, Bluffton University
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Theater
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Environmental Education and Coordinator of the Master’s Program in Environmental Education (tenure-track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Social Work (tenure-track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor of ASL and Sign Language Interpreting
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Music
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Physics (tenure-track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Marine Biology/Program Director of J.N. Roth Marine Biology Station
Jobs with our Food Service partner AVI Fresh
are available here.
Jobs for GC Students & Alumni
The Goshen College Job and Internship Bank is a searchable database of current job announcements to help students and alumni of Goshen College find employment, and to help employers find employees among our students and graduates.
Goshen College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any legally protected status. As a religious institution, Goshen College expressly reserves its rights, its understandings of, and its commitments to the historic Anabaptist identity and the teachings of Mennonite Church USA, and reserves the legal right to hire and employ individuals who support the values of the college.
City of Goshen
In the city of Goshen, people work together for the common good. Goshen’s unsurpassed schools, strong business base, vibrant downtown, inviting neighborhoods, and thriving arts and entertainment scene reflect our community’s uncommon willingness to work together to make our city spectacular.
Learn more about this unique community at goodofgoshen.com.
The Human Resources Office is located in the Westlawn office space next to the circle drive (just south of the College Ave. and Main St. intersection). View on campus map.
Contact Human Resources:
Address: 1700 South Main Street, Goshen IN 46526