One out of every three Goshen students lives off campus. But that doesn’t keep them from playing sports, singing in the Chamber Choir, eating lunch with their friends, or being just as involved in campus life as any other student.
There are tons of resources available to Goshen College students living off campus:
- A dedicated commuter lounge, complete with kitchen, lockers and private rooms (need a quick afternoon nap?)
- Special meal plans so you won’t go hungry
- A child-care center (Campus Center for Young Children) with an excellent early childhood program
- A commuter student organization to keep you in-the-know about all campus activities
If you’re thinking about learning at Goshen but living elsewhere, here are the links to get you started:
- criteria for living off campus
- computer labs
- dining/food services
- vehicles on campus
- Good Library
- counseling services
- academic support services
Emergency contact system
From time to time, you may need to let people know where you are in case of an emergency, or you may have a sick child or family emergency. A system is in place to reach you – call the main switchboard for details at (574) 535-7000.