The GC Online Bookstore
At Goshen, selecting and ordering textbooks is managed 100 percent online at The GC Online Bookstore. Visit goshen.textbookx.com to order your textbooks, branded merchandise, course supplies, and other items shipped directly either to your home or to campus.
**Due to the usual busy holiday season and anticipated record demand for home delivery as well as supply constraints related to COVID, early ordering is encouraged. If you plan to buy, please consider shopping even earlier than normal to avoid potential shipping delays or unforeseen inventory challenges. In fact, please keep this in mind for any holiday shopping that you do!
The GC ONLINE BOOKSTORE OFFERS:
- Quick ordering process – complete your order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook and rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- A free economy shipping week with no minimum purchase during the third week before the term begins. After that, free economy shipping is available with a minimum purchase of $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Post and sell any textbook year-round
- Ability to pay for textbooks with approved financial aid
- School spirit merchandise like clothing, hats, and more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The GC Online Bookstore operates completely online at goshen.textbookx.com.
- Visit the website to order online and have your textbooks shipped to you (digital course material access is emailed).
- All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed on a personalized page when you log in with your student account.
- Students are encouraged to order textbooks before the start of the term and deliver to their homes. Students who are on campus can choose delivery to campus.
ONLINE BOOKSTORE HELP
Resources for Students
- Step-by-step ordering guide.
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos
Resources for Faculty