Why make your $200 enrollment deposit now:
- Secure your spot at GC and then you can sign up for one of our Summer Orientation and Registration (SOAR) days to get an early start on registering for classes (with priority given by deposit date).
- After you deposit, you’ll be able to choose your residence hall, if living on campus.
- Your deposit will be credited toward the fall tuition. It is not refundable after May 1.
Also, remember to complete your Admission Response Form.
How to Deposit
- Deposit online using the form below.
- Mail a check or money order to Admission Office, Goshen College, 1700 S. Main St, Goshen IN 46526
- Call (844) 704-3400 toll-free to pay over the phone with a credit card.
Note: this form is only for the traditional undergraduate program. Submit graduate program deposits here, or adult and continuing studies program deposits here.