- You’ll secure your spot at GC.
- You can start registering for classes (class registrations are made in the order that deposits are received).
- If living on campus, you’ll be able to choose your residence hall (housing assignments are made in the order that deposits are received).
Your deposit will be credited toward the fall tuition. It is refundable up to May 1.
How to Deposit
- Deposit online using the form below.
- Mail a check or money order to Admission Office, Goshen College, 1700 S. Main St, Goshen IN 46526
- Call (844) 704-3400 toll-free to pay over the phone with a credit card.
Note: this form is only for the traditional undergraduate program. Submit graduate program deposits here, or adult and continuing studies program deposits here.