Steps to Apply for Transfer Students

Student riding a bike on the Goshen College campus.
  1. Complete the application. You have two different options:
    Go here to complete an existing application.
  2. Request all your official transcripts from previous college/universities attended be sent directly to Goshen College at or through the mail.
  3. If you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours, we will also need your official high school transcript(s). Request them to be sent directly to Goshen College at or through the mail.

Learn more about transferring your credits >>

Return to Transfer Homepage >>