Goshen College’s Board of Directors, affiliated with Mennonite Church USA and Mennonite Education Agency, has launched a search for the college’s 17th president.
Read the Presidential Profile (PDF), which includes a college profile, candidate profile and required attributes.
Nominations and Applications
Nominations and/or letters of application with CV or resume may be submitted to Goshen College Presidential Search Committee at:
or through postal mail to:
Goshen College Presidential Search Committee
Mennonite Education Agency
3145 Benham Avenue, Suite #2
Elkhart, IN 46517
Candidates from a diversity of backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Goshen College is an equal opportunity employer.
- March update (3.16.17)
- February update (2.13.17)
- December update (1.3.17)
- See the results of the search committee survey (12.6.16)
- November update (11.22.16)
- Presidential search committee listening sessions scheduled for Nov. 1-3 (10.26.16)
- Presidential Search Committee names student representative (10.26.16)
- Presidential Search Committee meets Oct. 11-12 (10.24.16)
- Search committee announced for next Goshen College president (10.7.16)
- Dr. James E. Brenneman, Goshen College president, announces resignation for June 2017 (8.17.16)
More information and resources will be added here about this search process as they become available.