Goshen College policies are maintained at both institutional and departmental levels. The Goshen College Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs are important policy documents outlining the institution’s academic requirements. The catalogs also contain important policy information related to admission, costs, and financial aid.
Student and employee handbooks further provide additional policy and procedural information pertaining to studying and working at GC. Departmental websites outline the more specific policies and procedures that pertain to various campus offices. Finally, the Community Standards outline expectations that guide all members of the campus community.
- Accounting Office
- Anti-harassment and Anti-Violence Statement
- Data Retention – Title-IX
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Human Resources
- Occupational Safety
- Physical Plant (Information on keys, parking, motor vehicle policies)
- Sexual Harassment & Assault – Title-IX
- VP for Finance Policies