- Check requests for credit balances must be received by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday to be issued on Friday of the same week. Checks are issued one time per semester unless additional financial aid creates another credit balance.
- The Cashier is located in the Student Service area in AD14.
- Local bank information
Accounts Payable Policies (Faculty/Staff Only)
- Check requests for miscellaneous expenses are due by 4:30 Tuesday to be issued Friday of the same week.
- Invoices are paid on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. Invoices are due three days prior to the date of payment.
Policy on Disclosure of Student Account Information
- A student may get tuition account information at any time either in person or on the phone, with the presentation of the student ID number. Account information is also available online via your myGC web portal.
- Monthly account balance notices are emailed to students and those they authorized to receive account information. Students have the option of having the tuition account statement sent to ONE other address by using your myGC web portal. This authorizes Goshen College to discuss the account information with the person(s) whose name(s) are listed. A parent may get his/her student’s account information only if the student has authorized that statements be sent to the parent. A parent must have the student’s ID number if the request is made over the phone.
- A parent who wants a student’s account information and has not been authorized by the student on the myGC web portal should contact the student and ask the student to grant access via the myGC web portal.