- Check requests for credit balances must be received by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday to be issued on Friday of the same week. Checks are issued one time per semester unless additional financial aid creates another credit balance.
- The Cashier is located in the Accounting Office – AD 10.
- Local bank information
Accounts Payable Policies (Faculty/Staff Only)
- Weekly payments of invoices and requisitions are generated every Friday. To have a payment processed Friday, requests must be in the accounting office no later than 5:00 p.m. Tuesday. Requests received on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday will be processed for payment on the following Friday. Please bring authorized payment requests, with receipts and other supporting documents, to the accounting office. PLEASE NOTE: email requests will not be honored.
Policy on Disclosure of Student Account Information
- A student may get tuition account information at any time either in person or on the phone, with the presentation of the student ID number. Account information is also available online via your myGC web portal.
- Monthly account balance notices are emailed to students and those they authorized to receive account information. Students have the option of having the tuition account statement sent to ONE other address by using your myGC web portal. This authorizes Goshen College to discuss the account information with the person(s) whose name(s) are listed. A parent may get his/her student’s account information only if the student has authorized that statements be sent to the parent. A parent must have the student’s ID number if the request is made over the phone.
- A parent who wants a student’s account information and has not been authorized by the student on the myGC web portal should contact the student and ask the student to grant access via the myGC web portal.