Goshen College is proud of its reputation for challenging academic programs. At Goshen College you will find faculty who enjoy spending time with students and who are willing to engage students as co-learners along their journey. The mission of the Dean’s Office is to foster student learning, as well as faculty growth and development.
Employment and Fellowship Opportunities
Announcement: The C. Henry Smith Peace Lecture, named for a former history professor at both Bluffton University and Goshen College, includes a research grant for the lecturer. The grant is awarded each year to a professor at a Mennonite college, who then presents the lecture at both Bluffton University and Goshen College. The application deadline for the 2018-19 lectureship is due by February 5, 2018. For more details click on this line to the 2018-2019 C Henry Smith Lecture Announcement and to the Lecture Application Guidelines.
- Faculty Development: Mininger Center
- First and Third Year Faculty Review Guidelines
- Adjunct Application Form
- Adjunct Pay Rates
- Intellectual Property Policy
- New Academic Initiatives
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Mininger Reimbursement
- Teaching Faculty Performance Checklist
- Grant Proposal Information
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) for approval of research on human subjects
- Final Exam Out of Schedule
- Core Curriculum Outcomes Artifacts