Goshen College is proud of its reputation for challenging academic programs. At Goshen College you will find faculty who enjoy spending time with students and who are willing to engage students as co-learners along their journey. The mission of the Dean’s Office is to foster student learning, as well as faculty growth and development.
Eric Bradley, Good Library head of research and instruction, was elected to the Board of Directors by fellow members of the Foundation for the Advancement of Christian Libraries (ACL). He was elected Director-at-Large for a three year term, beginning in 2020.
ACL is an organization of evangelical Christian academic librarians that seeks to strengthen libraries through professional development of evangelical librarians, scholarship, and spiritual encouragement for service in higher education. As one of the oldest and largest evangelical academic library organizations, the Association is internationally recognized due to the global outreach of the services it provides. Eric has been an active member of ACL since 2007.
Jessica Baldanzi, Ph.D., has co-edited the book Ms. Marvel’s America: No Normal, was released in March on University Press of Mississippi. More information about the book can be found at https://www.upress.state.ms.us/Books/M/Ms.-Marvel-s-America. Dr. Baldanzi is at work on a new book manuscript, Representing Women in Graphic Fiction: Bodies and Boundaries, which was accepted for publication in Routledge’s series Studies in Gender, Sexuality, and Comics.
Justin Heinzekehr, Ph.D., has published a book. Justin, who is the director of institutional research and assessment and assistant professor of Bible and religion, explores the significance of the empty tomb and Jesus’ physical absence for Anabaptist theology in a new book titled “The Absent Christ: An Anabaptist Theology of the Empty Tomb” (Cascadia Publishing House, 2019).
Employment and Fellowship Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
- Dean’s List / Honors Program
- Academic Dishonesty Policy
- Academic Grievance Procedure for Students
- Academic Catalog
- Registrar’s Office
- Financial Aid Office
- Maple Scholars Program
- Undergraduate Academic Research Symposium
Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Faculty Development: Mininger Center
- First and Third Year Faculty Review Guidelines
- Intellectual Property Policy
- New Academic Initiative
- Academic Decision Process
- Renewal Grant Reimbursement
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Graduate Funding Agreement
- Teaching Faculty Performance Checklist
- Grant Proposal Information
- Academic Research Resources
- Final Exam Out of Schedule Policy
- Petition for Change of Final Exam Time
- Payment Verification for Special Exam Time
- Core Curriculum Outcomes Artifacts
- C. Henry Smith Lectureship 2021-22