Goshen College is proud of its reputation for challenging academic programs. At Goshen College you will find faculty who enjoy spending time with students and who are willing to engage students as co-learners along their journey. The mission of the Dean’s Office is to foster student learning, as well as faculty growth and development.
- Matthew Hill, Professor of Piano presented a Piano Recital at Benedictine College (KS) called “Hearing and Seeing in Messiaen and Liszt” funded through a Faculty Renewal Grant (9/24/18)
- Jose Rocha DMA, led the Opening concert of the 2018-2019 of the
Elkhart County Symphony on Sunday, September 9 at the Wellfield
Botanic Gardens in Elkhart. “Heroes and Legends: Music of Stage and
Screen” featured music from film and musical theater soundtracks with
vocalist Carrie Lee Bland-Kendall as guest soloist.
- Jose Rocha’s review of U2: Rock and Roll to Change the World will be
published in the January 2019 issue of the Mennonite Quarterly Review.
Rocha reviews Timothy Neufeld’s fascinating and extensive examination
of the symbiotic relationship between U2 and culture.
- Jessica Baldanzi is co-editing a collection of scholarly essays, No Normal: Ms. Marvel’s America for University Press of Mississippi, scheduled for release in 2019, which focuses on the new Ms. Marvel character, a Pakistani-American Muslim teenager superhero. Hussein Rashid is her co-editor.
- Colleen Geier, Ed.D and Amanda Flickinger, M.A. presented at the Annual Spring Retreat sponsored by The Indiana Chapter of the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf at Goshen College, April 2018. Ms. Flickinger presented two workshops: Conceptual Accuracy, and Becoming An Advocate For the Deaf Community. Dr. Geier hosted a panel presentation about the many careers that use American Sign Language.
Jeanne Liechty, PhD, MSW, LCSW presented on the National Association of Social Workers’ revised (2018) Code of Ethics, to 60 social work colleagues at the 15th Annual Grief Seminar (September 21, 2018).
Employment and Fellowship Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
- Dean’s List / Honors Program
- Academic Dishonesty Policy
- Academic Grievance Procedure for Students
- Academic Catalog
- Registrar’s Office
- Financial Aid Office
- Center for Intercultural & International Education
- Maple Scholars Program
- Undergraduate Academic Research Symposium
Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Faculty Development: Mininger Center
- First and Third Year Faculty Review Guidelines
- Intellectual Property Policy
- New Academic Initiative
- Academic Decision Process
- Renewal Grant Reimbursement
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Mininger Reimbursement
- Graduate Funding Agreement
- Teaching Faculty Performance Checklist
- Grant Proposal Information
- Academic Research Resources
- Final Exam Out of Schedule Application Form
- Core Curriculum Outcomes Artifacts
- C. Henry Smith Lectureship 2019-20