Students selected for verification will be notified by the Student Financial Aid Office through both letters and emails indicating their verification group and what steps need to be taken in order to complete the verification process. There are five possible verification groups:
Check the letter you received from the Financial Aid Office or your missing documents on MyGC to find out for which group you were selected.
Canadian Students that wish to apply for institutional need-based aid should fill out one of the two Canadian Financial Aid Application Forms below:
- Canadian Financial Aid Form for Dependent Student (.pdf)
- Canadian Financial Aid Form for Dependent Students 2017-18 (.pdf)
- Canadian Financial Aid Form for Independent Student (.pdf)
- Canadian Financial Aid Form for Independent Students 2017-18 (.pdf)
If you feel your financial situation is not accurately represented on the FAFSA due to loss of job, high medical bills, death of parent or spouse, or divorce, you may qualify for a special condition. Please download the appropriate form below and follow the instructions.
- Special Condition Form for Dependent Student 2016-17 (.pdf)
- Special Condition Form for Dependent Student 2017-18 (.pdf)
- Special Condition Form for Independent Student 2016-17 (.pdf)
- Special Condition Form for Independent Student 2017-18 (.pdf)
If you or your parent is employed at Goshen College, you may be eligible for a tuition discount. Download the following form to apply for the discount.
If your parent is employed by a qualified Mennonite college, university, seminary, high school or elementary school, you may qualify for a tuition discount. Download the following form to apply for the discount.
Budgetary Assistance Agreement Form (BAAF)
Students who are receiving federal student aid must sign this form if they would like the accounting office to be able to retain excess funds on their account for subsequent enrollment periods.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
The Goshen College Student Financial Aid Office cannot release any financial aid information to anyone, including the student’s parents without the student’s consent. By signing this consent form, the student is allowing the Student Financial Aid Office to talk about the student’s financial aid information with the persons he/she lists on this form.
The .pdf forms on this page require Acrobat Reader.