Goshen College offers two options for holding internal academic related video-conferences on campus. Wyse Hall room 318 is a full featured multimedia classroom capable of handling a single or multiple site IP videoconference and seating up to 28 persons. A Portable Videoconferencing unit is available for individuals or small groups collaborating via videoconference with one or two other sites.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced HD video technology, offers smooth, natural motion and sharp clear images for outstanding video in 4CIF or 720p
- Manage, schedule, and provision the Polycom HDX 7000 series with the Polycom CMA solution
- Standards-based presence capabilities when used with the Polycom CMA solution allow for one-click dialing to other endpoints, from desktop video applications to immersive telepresence rooms
- Polycom StereoSurround™ technology, using 22kHz audio, delivers crisp, natural voice clarity even when multiple parties are speaking
- Make quality video calls across your network or over the public internet with Polycom’s Lost Packet Recovery™ (Polycom LPR™) technology
- Share content with remote sites in unique ways, including sharing PC data and information from other video sources
View all the features and benefits (PDF viewer required)
Who do I call to set up video conferencing?
How do I operate the equipment?
Before you get started, call ITSMedia at ext 7727 to set up a training session.