Thank you! The Social Work Program wants to thank our community partners who provided field instruction opportunities for our seniors this year:
- The Chicago Center Urban Social Work Program and under the supervision provided by Dr. Thompson, field placements at Heartland Alliance, Vocational and English Language Training program, and at Youth Empowerment Performance Project.
- Bashor Children’s Home (Bashor Alternative School Elkhart)
- The Center for Community Justice
- Elkhart County Probation Department, through the Elkhart County Prosecutor’s office
- Ryan’s Place
- Fairfield Community Schools (Fairfield Jr./Sr. High School)
- Oaklawn, Child and Adolescent Services
- The SOURCE Youth Mental Health Network
We value our community partners, especially this past year during the pandemic!