The Agapé Peace Center in Duluth, Minnesota, in its second year of
operation, is seeking an intern from a Mennonite College to assist with
building web-based resources to 1) advance the mission of the center, and
2) advance the Restorative Church Network. This position can be done
remotely and can also involve a modest stipend for compensation.
Qualifications for application include:
1. Strong website-building and digital content management skills
2. Strong interest in promoting Anabaptist peace education and history
3. An interest in applying restorative practices to church communities
4. Commitment to give a minimum of 3 hours per week for 10 months
5. Possible interest in promoting a Mennonite Fellowship in Duluth, MN
Prospective interns should submit a resumé and paragraph of interest by
January 31, 2018 to Ted Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews by
phone would be done in February 2018 with possible Skype follow-ups.
Period of internship would start March 1 and last through December 2018.
A written contract would be developed to outline the terms of the internship.
The Agapé Peace Center is a new ministries initiative supported by Central
Plains Mennonite Conference. It currently has a simple website at
www.agapepeacecenter.com More information about the work and writings
of Ted Lewis can be found at www.restorativetrainer.com His phone
number is 715-205- 5945.