This issue of Goshen College’s alumni magazine focuses on the core value of “global citizenship,” the theme of this year on campus.
- Why I came back to teach at Goshen College
- Thoughts from abroad: International alumni offer a unique perspective on global citizenship
- A lifetime of peacemaking: Rachel Kreider ’31
- Jane Fisher ’80, botanical artist, exhibits work in London
- Sofia Samatar ’94 named best new science fiction writer
- Creating sustainable child abuse care in U.S. and abroad: Dr. Aaron J. Miller ’96