Kevin Bollmann ’23

Meet Kevin Bollmann ’23, a business major from Basel, Switzerland.

A senior Business major from Basel, Switzerland, Kevin Bollman ’23, heard about Goshen College from an alum, Eric Zürcher.  Kevin says, “After talking to him and Coach Atkinson, it became clear that Goshen College would be the place I could continue my business studies while competing on a college team. The tennis program at GC is very strong. It’s so important to feel comfortable and have the right fit, especially when you’re from another country like me. I can’t just call my parents to talk. I have grown and matured in my time at college. I am learning to lead, both as a Resident Assistant in the dorm and as Captain of the tennis team. GC gave me the opportunity to intern with a German audit company in Atlanta, and I feel ready for the professional workplace.

I don’t think the donors know how much we students appreciate them. It’s so meaningful that they gave me the chance to have this once in a lifetime experience. The most rewarding thing is when donors come and watch sports events and support me on the court. They don’t know me personally, but I hear people say, ‘Nice match, Kevin!’ It’s appreciated by all of us on campus. Older alumni who were here when they were my age, they have so much life experience. It’s nice to see people still connected to the college. I’ll be going back home, but I want to stay in touch and up to date with GC too.”