HELP US HEAL THE WORLD
Our mission wouldn’t be possible without the generosity and support of people like you. We take pride in the strong community of families, congregations, businesses, foundations and organizations who believe in us and do all they can to help us make peace.
Giving to Goshen
Thanks to you, our students, faculty and alumni can go forward as servant-leaders and create real change. You can make a gift to Goshen in any of the following ways:
- GIVE ONLINE (using our secure server)
You can use a credit card, send a check or make a pledge. To designate your gift to a specific fund, click on “one-time credit card gift,” choose “other” and type the fund name into the blank box.
- BY MAIL – Donations may be sent to Goshen College, Development Office, 1700 S. Main St., Goshen, IN 46526.
- BY PHONE – Contact the Development Office at (574) 535-7564.
- THROUGH PAYROLL DEDUCTION – Goshen College employees can give through paycheck deductions. Choose an annual gift and it will be divided among your designated number of paychecks per year (usually 24). To enroll, complete the Payroll Deduction form (.pdf) and submit to Human Resources.
Give twice the peace.
You may be able to double your gift through your company’s gift matching program. To learn more and find out if your company matches gifts to Goshen College, send us an email at email@example.com.
A Gift to Goshen College is a gift to YOU!
The state of Indiana believes in its colleges. And it says so in dollars and cents. Indiana residents can receive a state tax credit for their financial support of Goshen College.
The credit totals half the amount of the gift for contributions up to:
- $400 on a joint return
- $200 on an individual return
An Indiana College Credit form (Schedule CC-40) must be filed with the contributor’s income tax return.
In addition to this, you receive a federal charitable income tax deduction if you itemize.
Indiana also offers state tax credit for corporations:
50 percent tax credit for gifts up to $2,000. The credit cannot exceed 10 percent of the corporation’s Indiana adjusted gross income tax liability.
Goshen College Annual Reports: