We're excited to see you on campus soon!
Once you’ve submitted your enrollment deposit, here’s your next steps:
- Accept your financial aid package at the Financial Aid Portal. Need help? See here or contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for classes. Keep an eye out in your GC email account for an email from the Goshen College Registrar’s Office on how to start registering for classes.
- Reserve your spot for our virtual Summer Orientation session. You’ll learn all about preparing for your arrival to GC and get more connected to your new college community! Meet the New Student Orientation team here!
- Complete these forms for housing, registration, dining, medical services and more. Looking for your GC username & password? Check your email. Can’t find it? Please contact your admissions counselor.
- Log in to your Goshen College email account. And keep checking it regularly — you’ll be receiving important information here from now on. Click here to learn how to access your email.
Connect with your future classmates!
Follow the class of 2024 on Instagram!
Information on housing, dining, clubs and activities, health, safety and spiritual life is located on the Campus Life site.
Learn more about registering for classes as a first-year or transfer student.
You can also visit the Registrar website to view the academic catalog and learn about course offerings and schedules, placement tests, and more.