We're excited to see you on campus soon!
Once you’ve submitted your enrollment deposit, here’s your next steps:
- Complete these forms for housing, registration, dining, medical services and more.
Looking for your GC username & password? Check your email. Can’t find it? Please contact your admissions counselor.
- Accept your financial aid package at the Financial Aid Portal.
Need help? See here or contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for Summer Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR)
Contact your admissions counselor if you will be unable to attend a SOAR date in person.
- Log in to your Goshen College email account. You’ll be receiving important info here from now on.
Need help? See here.
Things to look forward to!
- Roommate assignments: You’ll hear from your admissions counselor.
Your housing form needs to be submitted first
- New Student Orientation: August 29-31, 2020 (required!)
Will you be playing on a GC athletic team? Contact your admissions counselor for more information about when to arrive on campus.
Information on housing, dining, clubs and activities, health, safety and spiritual life is located on the Campus Life site.
Learn how to register for classes as a first-year or transfer student.
You can also visit the Registrar website to view the academic catalog and learn about course offerings and schedules, placement tests, and more.
All incoming GC students get the latest iPad. Now’s a great time to buy a case. Here’s what you need to do to prepare to receive your iPad.
As a Goshen College student, you’ll also get great discounts on select hardware and software, like Adobe Creative Suite.
For more about technology at Goshen College, read the Getting Started Guide by ITS.