We're excited to see you on campus soon!
Once you’ve submitted your enrollment deposit, here’s your next steps:
- Log in to your GC email: Watch this video for instructions. Continue checking your email regularly, as important information will be sent there.
- Register for New Student Orientation (required for all first-year students).
- Transfer Students: (students with more than 16 college credits) You can skip this step. You will work with the Transfer Advisor to schedule your advising and registration appointment.
- Complete your Online Orientation (required for first-year & transfer students)
- You can access this self-guided online orientation course when it best suits you this summer.
- There are required components that all new students will need to complete before arriving on campus for Welcome Week.
- This course will cover everything you need to know to be successful in preparing to start at Goshen College, from paying for college to available academic services to registering your vehicle on campus.
Learn more about Orientation at goshen.edu/orientation
Don’t have access to the internet to complete these steps?
The federal government is offering the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic. Here is more information about the program to see if you qualify for this benefit and for guidance on the application process.
Information on housing, dining, clubs and activities, health, safety and spiritual life is located on the Campus Life site.
Learn more about registering for classes as a first-year or transfer student.
You can also visit the Registrar website to view the academic catalog and learn about course offerings and schedules, placement tests, and more.