Your Next Steps
(If you are an international student, go here for your next steps and information about arriving.)
Complete your FAFSA
- Beginning Oct. 1, file the FAFSA (using prior year taxes) to be considered for all the federal, state and institutional need-based aid for which you are eligible. GC’s FAFSA Code: 001799.
- Need help with your FAFSA? Schedule an individual virtual appointment with one of our financial aid counselors who can walk you through completing your FAFSA step by step!
- Already completed your FAFSA? Skip to the next step!
Review your Financial Aid Notification
- Once we receive your FAFSA, you’ll receive a financial aid award in the mail. Contact your admissions counselor with any questions, including if you do not intend to complete the FAFSA for some reason.
Submit your enrollment deposit!
- Already submitted your enrollment deposit? Visit goshen.edu/committed for your next steps!
Start to see yourself here!