Your Next Steps
(If you are an international student, go here for your next steps and information about arriving.)
Complete your FAFSA
- Beginning Oct. 1, file the FAFSA (using prior year taxes) to be considered for all the federal, state and institutional need-based aid for which you are eligible. GC’s FAFSA Code: 001799.
- Need help with your FAFSA? Schedule an individual virtual appointment with one of our financial aid counselors who can walk you through completing your FAFSA step by step!
- Already completed your FAFSA? Skip to the next step!
Review your Financial Aid Notification
- Once we receive your FAFSA, you’ll receive a financial aid award in the mail. Contact your admissions counselor with any questions, including if you do not intend to complete the FAFSA for some reason.
Submit your enrollment deposit!
- Already submitted your enrollment deposit? Visit goshen.edu/committed for your next steps!
Don’t have access to the internet to complete these steps?
The federal government is offering the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic. Here is more information about the program to see if you qualify for this benefit and for guidance on the application process.