How to log into Moodle and access My Flight Plan, the online orientation course.
One of the required components of orientation is the online orientation course: My Flight Plan. The course can be accessed from Moodle, our learning management system or LMS. Moodle is where you will find information on the courses you’ve registered for, along with other important information for students.
- Go to https://moodle.goshen.edu to access the course. Log in using your GC username and password.
Can’t remember your GC username? Contact your Admissions Counselor for assistance.
Can’t remember your password? Click on this link to reset your password.
- Once you’ve logged in, look for the course titled Online Orientation- SP2122: My Flight Plan and click on the course title.
- You’ll see a list of topics once you’ve accessed the course. Click on each topic to see the related information.
- Start with Introductions where you’ll find the Roll Call discussion post. Click on “Click here to say hello!”
- Click on Reply to add your introduction.
- Once you’re done click Submit.
- Read through the remaining topics in the course to prepare yourself for Launch, our in-person orientation, January 9-11.
Questions about orientation or My Flight Plan, the online orientation course? Email email@example.com or call or text (574) 535-7706 with your questions.