Monday-Friday 8:00 – 5:00
Cashier available to accept payments: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 12:30
- Tuition and Fees 2019-20
- Nelnet monthly payment plan information
- Tuition and Fees 2019-20 – Spanish
- Nelnet payment plan information – Spanish
- 2019-20 Cost Estimator (Excel File)
- Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Important information regarding your tuition bill
- Things you need to know (pdf)
- Online payment set-up
- International payment
- Parent access to student information
- Information for student workers
- Current W-9 form (with instructions)
- Refund policy
Payment due dates for 2019-20:
Traditional academic calendar (undergraduate, graduate)
- Fall: August 13, 2019 (estimated bill available through MyGC in early July)
- Spring: December 11, 2019 (estimated bill available mid-November)
- May term and Summer SST: April 15, 2020 (estimated bill available mid-March)
- Summer session: June 1, 2020 (estimated bill available around the end of April)
Year-round academic calendar (discontinued; students will be shifted to the traditional calendar after Term 10)
- Term 10: August 12, 2019 (estimated bill available through MyGC mid-July)
- Payment plans must be set up using Nelnet from Nelnet Business Solutions. Click here for more information on Nelnet, to make a single payment, or set up a payment plan for future semesters.
- International payments. Goshen College has partnered with Flywire to make your international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process with a student dashboard and you will also be notified by email when your payment is received by Goshen College. Click or go to: goshen.flywire.com to make your payment.
- Tuition account information is available through your myGC portal. Navigate to https://my.goshen.edu and log in with your Goshen College username and password (near the top right corner).
- In the “Quick Links” section, scroll down to the “Financial Aid & Accounting” section.
- Click on “My Account Balances” to see current balances or generate a detailed statement of your account. Click on “My Bill” to generate a bill for the upcoming term (when available).
- Student Account balance. If you have extra money in your student account and would like to have access to it, please log in to MyGC to request a refund. Requests made by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday should result in a check being processed the following Friday. If you are unsure if there is extra money on your student account, please check your account online at MyGC.
- Student account balance notices are emailed approximately the 11th of each month, unless the student has a $0 balance. All current students can view their full statements electronically. A sample e-statement, with explanatory notes, is available here.
- Bookstore Credits. Students with a credit balance on his/her account after all charges and financial aid is applied, may receive bookstore credits to purchase books and supplies from the Follett Bookstore on the Goshen College campus. Credit balances will be sent to Follett on a daily basis at the beginning of each semester until the end of drop/add.
- Goshen College does not accept credit card payments for tuition directly at the college. All credit/debit card payments must go through Nelnet. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted. A 2.5% convenience fee will be charged per transaction.
- A $15 charge will be added to student accounts for each returned check.