Summer schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 – 4:30, closed 12:00 – 1:00
Cashier available to accept payments: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 4:30, closed 12 – 1
(available in Student Services, Administration Building Room 14)
- Tuition and Fees 2018-19
- Tuition and Fees 2018-19 – Spanish
- 2018-19 Cost Estimator (Excel File)
- Tuition and Fees 2017-18
- Important information regarding your tuition bill
- Things you need to know (pdf)
- Nelnet monthly payment plan information
- Online payment set-up
- International payment
- Parent access to student information
- Information for student workers
- Current W-9 form (with instructions)
- Refund policy
Payment due dates for 2018-19:
Traditional academic calendar (undergraduate, graduate)
- Fall: August 7, 2018 (estimated bill mailed in early July)
- Spring: December 12, 2018 (estimated bill mailed mid-November)
- May term and Summer SST: April 10, 2019 (estimated bill mailed mid-March)
- Summer session: May 24, 2019 (estimated bill mailed around the end of April)
Year-round academic calendar (continuing studies only)
- Term 10: August 6, 2018 (estimated bill mailed mid-July)
- Term 20: February 11, 2019 (estimated bill mailed mid-January)
- Payment plans must be set up using Nelnet from Nelnet Business Solutions. Click here for more information on Nelnet, to make a single payment, or set up a payment plan for future semesters.
- International payments. Goshen College has partnered with Flywire (formerly peerTransfer) to make your international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process with a student dashboard and you will also be notified by email when your payment is received by Goshen College. Click or go to: goshen.flywire.com to make your payment.
- Tuition account detail information is available through your myGC portal. Navigate to https://my.goshen.edu and log in with your Goshen College username and password (near the top right corner).
- In the “Quick Links” section, click on “Accounting Info.”
- In the “My Account Info” section, click on “My Account Balances.”
On the “My Account Balances” page, you can make an online payment by clicking on “Make a Payment,” or see your statement by clicking on “Course and Fee Statement.”
- Student Account balance. If you have extra money in your student account and would like to have access to it, please complete this form and bring it to the Student Services office or contact the Accounting Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund check. Requests made by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday should result in a check being processed the following Friday. If you are unsure if there is extra money on your student account, please check your account online at https://my.goshen.edu.
- Student account balance notices are emailed approximately the 11th of each month. Payment is due upon receipt of the notice.
- Bookstore Credits. Students with a credit balance on his/her account after all charges and financial aid is applied, may receive bookstore credits to purchase books and supplies from the Follett Bookstore on the Goshen College campus. Credit balances will be sent to Follett on a daily basis at the beginning of each semester until the end of drop/add.
- Goshen College does not accept credit card payments for tuition directly at the college. All credit/debit card payments must go through Nelnet. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted. A 2.5% convenience fee will be charged per transaction.
- Goshen College is no longer sending paper statements except for at the beginning of each semester. A monthly account balance notice will be emailed to students, unless they have a $0 balance. All current students can view their full statements electronically. A sample e-statement, with explanatory notes, is available here.