Special Note: The Accounting Office is open M-F, 8-5. The Cashier is open M-F, 9-12:30. Appointments are preferred for anything other than simple transactions with the Cashier, as we continue to minimize face to face meetings to stem the spread of COVID-19. Deposits should be placed into the drop box outside the office, and paperwork may be submitted through Campus Mail. Click here to make an appointment if you need help with a bill or payment plan.
Monday-Friday 8:00 – 5:00
Cashier available to accept payments: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 12:30
- Tuition bill information
- New: Nelnet Plans for 2021-22
- New: Tuition and Fees 2021-2022
- New: Tuition and Fees 2021-2022 – Spanish
- Tuition and Fees 2020-2021
- Tuition and Fees 2020-2021 – Spanish
- Nelnet monthly payment plan information
- Nelnet payment plan information – Spanish
- Important information regarding your tuition bill
- Things you need to know (pdf)
- Online payment set-up
- International payment
- Parent access to student information
- Information for student workers
- Current W-9 form (with instructions)
- Refund policy
Payment due dates for 2020-21:
- Fall: August 18, 2020 (estimated bill available through MyGC in early July)
- Spring: December 17, 2020 (estimated bill available early- to mid-November)
- May term, Adult/Graduate Summer classes, and Summer SST: April 14, 2021 (estimated bill available mid-March)
- Summer session – Undergraduate: May 31, 2021 (estimated bill available around the end of April)
Payment due dates for 2021-22:
- Fall: August 13, 2021 (estimated bill available through MyGC in early July)
- Spring: December 17, 2021 (estimated bill available early- to mid-November)
- May term, Adult/Graduate Summer classes, and Summer SST: April 15, 2022 (estimated bill available mid-March)
- Summer session – Undergraduate: June 3, 2022 (estimated bill available around the end of April)
- Payment plans or single payments must be set up using Nelnet from Nelnet Campus Commerce. Nelnet is not connected to our on-campus system, and does not know what you owe. Please retrieve your balance due via MyGC, then click here for more information on Nelnet, to make a single payment, or set up a payment plan for future semesters. Plan ahead when making online payments, because Nelnet payments take 5 days to process, transfer to the college, and get applied to student accounts.
- International payments. Goshen College has partnered with Flywire to make your international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process with a student dashboard and you will also be notified by email when your payment is received by Goshen College. Click or go to: goshen.flywire.com to make your payment.
- Tuition account information is available through your MyGC portal. Navigate to https://my.goshen.edu and log in with your Goshen College username and password (near the top right corner).
- In the “Quick Links” section, scroll down to the “Financial Aid & Accounting” section.
- Click on “My Account Balances” to see current balances or generate a detailed statement of your account. Click on “My Bill” to generate a bill for the upcoming term (when available).
- Student account credit balance refunds. If you have a posted credit balance once all charges and aid have posted to your account for the semester, please log in to MyGC to request a refund. A refund is authorized only if there are no additional charges or aid pending on your account, and your payment plan is paid in full. Once authorized, Goshen College issues refunds through Paymerang ACH direct deposits or eChecks. The college recommends using the ACH direct deposit method. If you are unsure if there is extra money posted on your student account, please check your account online at MyGC.
- Student account balance notices are emailed approximately the 11th of each month, unless the student has a $0 posted balance. All current students can view their full statements electronically. A sample e-statement, with explanatory notes, is available here.
- Bookstore Credits. Students with a credit balance on his/her account after all charges and financial aid is applied, may receive bookstore credits to purchase books and supplies from the Follett Bookstore on the Goshen College campus. Credit balances will be sent to Follett at the beginning of each semester, and credit purchases are available until the end of drop/add.
- Goshen College does not accept credit card payments for tuition directly at the college. All credit/debit card payments must go through Nelnet. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted. A 2.5% convenience fee will be charged per transaction.
- A $15 charge will be added to student accounts for each returned check.