New first-year students begin their transition to Goshen College by participating in New Student Orientation (NSO).
>>Registration for June and July will open in March 2024.
During NSO, new students and their parents and family members come to campus for a day to meet other students in the incoming class, have an advising meeting, review their class schedule, set up a payment plan, hear from other GC students, and get their Goshen College student ID card! Attendance is required.
Events scheduled during New Student Orientation (NSO) include:
- Check-in with continental breakfast
- Overview of academics and academic support at GC
- Advising sessions and registering for classes
- Financial Aid appointment (sign up when you arrive)
- Set up a payment plan with Student Accounts
- Receive Goshen College student ID card
- Writing assessment and a learning and student strategies inventory
Transfer students: you will work with the Transfer Advisor to schedule your advising and registration appointment beginning in June.