Six seniors presented their final research projects at the end of the spring semester. The research projects were designed by the students in consultation with one or more faculty members in the department. Faculty, staff, students, family and alumni were invited to attend the presentations. For this research project, students completed a literature review, identified a research question, stated a hypothesis, designed the study, collected and analyzed data and presented results in a written paper and an oral presentation.
- “Coaching Styles and Athlete Motivation” by Geoffry Gilot and Mathew Martin
- “Female Athletes’ Experiences and Sense of Identity Before and After Title IX: Perspectives of Women Through the Years” by Jacob GunderKline
- “Sponsorships at Goshen College” by Corey Johnson
- “The Change in Sport Participation Throughout Mennonite History to Today” by Jordan Weaver
- “Choice Factors for Goshen College Recruitment Process” by Caleb Yoder