Scott Dooley is the Eric Yake Kenagy Visiting Artist for Spring 2014
Abbie Miller '13 is drawn to a diverse street in Pittsburgh's East End--Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 05.20.14.
Sunday Mahaja is exhibiting work, along with Liz Reese and Jess Sprunger.
Justine Maust is from Lancaster Pennsylvania. She is a studio art major with focuses in photography and jewelry. Others in the show are Erin Iverson, Corey Roth and Phil Scott.
Recycled: a Thematic Student Art Exhibit Students can submit entries to the Recycled juried exhibit organized by the Art Club on Wednesday Nov. 20 at 4:00 in the Good Library Gallery. Link to Recycled Prospectus
Cultivate your creativity, productive skills and visual sensitivity with a major in art.
Choose to focus your studies in:
- Graphic design
- Production crafts
- Studio art
- Visual arts education (K-12)
- Art therapy
- Curatorial studies
The possibilities after graduation are endless. Goshen College art graduates are currently working as elementary and secondary school art teachers, architects, graphic designers, designers in industry and business, art therapists, free-lance artists and museum curators.
- Major in Art/ Minor in Art
- The art major at GC cultivates your creativity, productive skills and visual sensitivity. Students take courses in design, drawing and the history of art; they work in beginning and advanced levels in painting, sculpture, graphic design and other media areas.
- Minor in Graphic Design
- Minor in Multimedia Communication
- K-12 Visual Arts teaching certification