Check out the exhibits at the Hershberger Art Gallery
Recycled: a Thematic Student Art Exhibit Students can submit entries to the Recycled juried exhibit organized by the Art Club on Wednesday Nov. 20 at 4:00 in the Good Library Gallery. Link to Recycled Prospectus
Art Faculty, Randy Horst and John Mishler have work accepted in the Midwest Museum of American Art’s Juried show beginning October 11 and ending December 8, 2013.
Art faculty member, John Mishler installed “Signal Waltz” at ArtPrize event in Grand Rapids, MI. The city-wide event runs from Sept 18- Oct 6.
Art faculty member Kristi Glick is currently creating a body of work titled Scatterpins that explores crossing boundaries between artist and wearer, and jewelry and sculpture.
Cultivate your creativity, productive skills and visual sensitivity with a major in art.
Choose to focus your studies in:
- Graphic design
- Production crafts
- Studio art
- Visual arts education (K-12)
- Art therapy
- Curatorial studies
The possibilities after graduation are endless. Goshen College art graduates are currently working as elementary and secondary school art teachers, architects, graphic designers, designers in industry and business, art therapists, free-lance artists and museum curators.
- Major in Art/ Minor in Art
- The art major at GC cultivates your creativity, productive skills and visual sensitivity. Students take courses in design, drawing and the history of art; they work in beginning and advanced levels in painting, sculpture, graphic design and other media areas.
- Minor in Graphic Design
- Minor in Multimedia Communication
- K-12 Visual Arts teaching certification