Tuition and Costs
For the year 2021-22, tuition is $28,050.
Priority application deadline is March 5th.
What does this include?
- 33 graduate credits at an accredited institution
- 23 days in the Bahamas: airfare, food, and lodging
- Professional field experiences: travel, lodging, and most food
What is not included?
- Books and supplies
- Room and board
- Health insurance
- Personal items
Graduate students are responsible for organizing their own housing during the program. Some housing is available for rent on site at Merry Lea. Check out Life at Merry Lea for more information regarding onsite housing.
Scholarships and Aid
There are a limited number of $8,000 to $10,000 scholarships available. The application forms for scholarships are available by emailing Dr. David Ostergren.
Loans and Payment Plans
- The Goshen College Financial Aid Office will assist with loan options (e.g. Federal Graduate PLUS Loan).
- The Accounting Office will assist with payment plans, online payment set-up, and due dates.
How to apply for financial aid
Early and orderly planning is important for receiving financial assistance.
- Apply for admission. A student must be admitted to the college before a financial aid offer is made.
- Submit a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning Oct. 1. The code number for Goshen College is 001799.
- The federal processor will send a Federal Student Aid Report (SAR) to you. Review this form for accuracy and make any necessary changes.
- Respond promptly to any financial aid or admission requests for additional information or documentation.
After receiving and processing the results of your FAFSA and additional information, and after you’ve been accepted for admission, we will send you a Financial Aid Award letter describing the aid you are eligible to receive.
Contact Jason Martin with questions about tuition, housing or other costs.