Admissions & Aid
Tuition and Costs
Tuition for the 2024-25 program is $28,710.
Priority application deadline is March 5.
What does this include?
- 33 graduate credits at an accredited institution
- All travel costs associated with the intercultural environmental education experience: airfare, food and lodging
- Professional field experiences: travel, lodging, and most food
What is not included?
- Books and supplies
- Room and board
- Health insurance
- Personal items
Graduate students are responsible for organizing their own housing during the program. Some housing is available for rent on site at Merry Lea. Check out Life at Merry Lea for more information regarding onsite housing.
Scholarships and Aid
All admitted students receive an $8,000 scholarship. A limited number of additional scholarships are available for Indiana residents and students underrepresented in the environmental education field. The application forms for scholarships are available by emailing Dr. Carla Gull.
Loans and Payment Plans
- The Goshen College Financial Aid Office will assist with loan options (e.g. Federal Graduate PLUS Loan).
- The Accounting Office will assist with payment plans, online payment set-up, and due dates.
How to apply for financial aid
Early and orderly planning is important for receiving financial assistance.
- Apply for admission. A student must be admitted to the college before a financial aid offer is made.
- Submit a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning Oct. 1. The code number for Goshen College is 001799.
- The federal processor will send a Federal Student Aid Report (SAR) to you. Review this form for accuracy and make any necessary changes.
- Respond promptly to any financial aid or admission requests for additional information or documentation.
After receiving and processing the results of your FAFSA and additional information, and after you’ve been accepted for admission, we will send you a Financial Aid Award letter describing the aid you are eligible to receive.
Contact Carla Gull with questions about tuition, housing or other costs.