The following is a checklist of all items that must be submitted to be considered for admission to the Master’s in Environmental Education program.
- Cover letter
- Online Application form (Application deadline is April 30) Please note that GRE scores are no longer required.
- BONUS — Apply before January, 1 2017 and you receive a $500 credit.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Resume; include your academic and employment history
- Official copies of your college/university transcripts
- TOEFL scores (International students only)
- Three letters of reference in sealed and signed envelopes or references may send pdf or word document directly to Graduate Programs office (email@example.com)
- Personal written statement:
Enclose a two-four page typed essay illustrating your motivation for pursuing a Master of Arts in Environmental Education. Include responses to the following areas:
- What qualities do you have that would make you an effective environmental educator?
- Why do you believe it is important to teach children to be good stewards of human and natural communities?
Prerequisites: Although applicants for this interdisciplinary program may come from a diverse variety of backgrounds and educational fields, all applicants are required to have at least one college level course in biology, physical or natural science.
Please send your application materials to:
Graduate Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1700 South Main St.
Goshen, IN 46526
To request a paper application, contact Graduate Office: (574-535-7458)