Here is a checklist of items that must be submitted to apply to the Master of Arts in Environmental Education program.
- Cover letter
- Online Application form (Application deadline is April 30) Please note that GRE scores are no longer required.
- BONUS — Apply before January, 1 2017 and you receive a $500 credit.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Resume; include your academic and employment history
- Official copies of your college/university transcripts
- TOEFL scores (International students only)
- Three letters of reference in sealed and signed envelopes or references may send pdf or word document directly to Graduate Programs office (email@example.com)
- Personal written statement:
Enclose a two-four page typed essay illustrating your motivation for pursuing a Master of Arts in Environmental Education. Include responses to the following areas:
- What qualities do you have that would make you an effective environmental educator?
- Why do you believe it is important to teach children to be good stewards of human and natural communities?
Prerequisites: Although applicants for this interdisciplinary program may come from a diverse variety of backgrounds and educational fields (from biology to art therapy), all applicants are encouraged to have at least one college level course in the bio-physical sciences.
Please send your application materials to:
Graduate Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1700 South Main St.
Goshen, IN 46526
To request a paper application, contact Graduate Office: (574-535-7458)