Intercultural learning – the focus of the spring/summer 2015 issue of The Bulletin – is “like a dance” as we leave our comfortable groups and interact with “the other.” Will you join us on this beautiful journey?
- Called to otherness: an interview with Gilberto Perez
- Striking a chord: using music for social change
- ¡Si, se puede! The story of Edgar Saucedo-Davila ’11
- Don’t dismiss difference – A reflection by Dominique Chew ’15
- Lifting up more voices – A reflection by Zach Zimmerman ’16
- Practicing hospitality – A reflection by Dona Park ’17
- Top 10 intercultural principles to live by