Who: High school juniors and seniors; by invitation only
When: Sept. 28 – Oct. 1, 2017
Deadline: Register by midnight, Aug. 4, 2017
Your cost is only $150 (non-refundable). Goshen College covers all other costs (meals, lodging and flights). We will purchase your airline ticket and provide airport transportation.
Your campus visit will include:
- Campus Tour
- Sitting in on a class
- Student panel
- Study abroad presentation
- Visit with a professor and an admission counselor
- Eating meals with current students in the dining hall
- Staying in the dorms with current students
- Learning about financial aid, scholarships and more
Sorry, the 2017 Fly Trip has reached maximum capacity. We’d love to have you visit another time though! You can schedule it now.