Join us for a special campus visit weekend!
Who: High school juniors and seniors who live more than 100 miles away
When: Sept. 23 – 26, 2021
Your campus visit will include:
- Going on a campus tour
- Sitting in on a class
- Hearing from a panel of current students
- Learning more about our distinctive off-campus programs
- Visiting with a professor and an admissions counselor
- Eating meals with current students in the dining hall
- Staying in the dorms with current students
- Getting more information about financial aid and scholarships
Travel information: You will purchase your airline or train ticket, or provide your own transportation to campus (if you live within driving distance). If flying or arriving via train, we will provide transportation between select airports or train stations and campus at designated times.
Travel reimbursement: We’ll cover the costs of all meals and lodging, and will provide a travel reimbursement of up to $200 after the weekend is over.
Limited spots are available!