We are thrilled that so many Goshen College alumni love their college, want to stay connected and want to help encourage young people to consider attending. Below are many ways you as GC graduates can engage and assist.
Engage with us
- Attend your Homecoming Weekend held every October on campus, especially if your class is meeting for its reunion.
- Let us know what interesting things you are up to (for publishing in The Bulletin)
- For those living in the area, come out and cheer on the Maple Leaf Athletics. For those not living in the area, listen to some of the games online on WGCS-The Globe, the college’s radio station.
- Attend a campus event (music, theater, art, lectures, etc.). Check out the campus calendar.
- Look into opportunities in your community that could support our Service, Camping, and Ministry Inquiry program participants. Send any ideas to Bob Yoder, campus pastor and inquiry program administrator.
Assist with the recruitment process
- Pray for our admission counselors on the road, prospective students traveling for a visit and for those making decisions at the college.
- Let us know of a student who has not heard of or considered Goshen College, but whom you think would fit well in our campus community. You can do so by completing a simple form on our website, providing us with basic contact information for the student.
- Encourage high school students you know to visit during one of our Explore Goshen Days held throughout the school year.
- Direct prospective students to the admissions website for information on admission requirements, scholarship opportunities and more.
- Organize a group to visit and bring them to campus (NOTE: the Admissions Office must be involved in the planning process from the outset to make it an effective and meaningful visit)
- If you live in the area, take a high school student out for coffee at Java Junction (our on-campus coffee shop) or to attend a campus event (athletic, music, theater, lecture, etc.)
For information regarding alumni events or how to get involved, contact:
For information about admissions materials, practices, or visits, contact:
For information about news releases or recent events on campus, contact: