The Culture for Service and Young Alumni Servant Leadership Awards are established by the Goshen Alumni Association to honor and recognize the achievements of Goshen College alumni who exemplify the college motto, “Culture for Service,” and who live out the core values of the college.
The nominee will:
- Be a living alumna/us who has graduated from the college.
- Exemplify Culture for Service and live a life consistent with the core values: Christ-centered, passionate learners, global citizens, compassionate peacemakers and servant leaders.
- Have distinguished record of service and/or achievement to home, church, college, community and world. They are committed to seeking a life which balances the demands of their professional, church, community and family life.
- One Young Alumni Servant Leadership Award will be presented annually to an alumna/us at or before their 15th class reunion year. They must meet the same criteria and guidelines stated above.
Completed nomination forms are submitted either in writing or firstname.lastname@example.org to the alumni office which makes sure the information is complete. Complete nominations are submitted to the Awards and Recognition Committee of the Executive Board of the Goshen College Alumni Association. Applications are accepted on an on-going basis. Applications that are completed after January will be considered for the following year.
* Current Goshen College employees or members of the Executive Board of the Alumni Association are not eligible for these awards.
» Nomination Form (Word Doc.) (preferred)
» Nomination Form (Fillable PDF)