Homecoming Weekend 2016
Thank you to all who joined us for Homecoming Weekend 2016 (October 7-9). Save the date for October 6-8, 2017!
2016 alumni awardees: The 2016 Culture for Service Awards were presented to Ellah Wakatama Allfrey ’88, of London, England and Dr. Doug Schwartzentruber ’78 of Indianapolis, Indiana. The 2016 Dr. Ruth Gunden Champion of Character Award went to Aletha Stahl ’89 of Richmond, Indiana. And the 2016 Dr. Roman Gingerich Champion of Character Award will go to James Gingerich ’66, of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Read more about them.
View photos from past Homecomings
- - Homecoming Weekend 2016, including Alumni Awards, Music Gala, and photos from the weekend's events and activities.
- - Alumni Awards, First Friday, alumni dinner, music gala and other Homecoming Weekend events.
- - Includes Alumni Awards ceremony, Lavender Jazz at Goshen First Fridays, class reunions, book signings, Homecoming picnic, Homecoming Music Gala and other activities.
- - View class reunion photos for classes of 2003, 1993, 1988, 1983, 1978, 1973, 1966, 1963, 1958, 1953 and 1948. View photos of the alumni awardees and from events of the weekend.
- - Class reunion photos for classes of 2002, 1992, 1987, 1982, 1977, 1972, 1967, 1962, 1957, 1952 and 1947. View photos of the alumni awardees and from events of the weekend.
- - Check out the class reunion photos from our most recent homecoming event
- - Class reunion photos for classes of 1945, 1950, 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 2000. View photos of the alumni awardees and from events of the weekend.
- - Find reunion photos for the classes of 1959, 1969, 1984, and 1999. Checkout photos from the weekend's activities: Art Exhibit, One Acts, First Friday, Music Gala, Hymn Sing, Run/Walk, Kid's Activities, Volleyball, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, Nursing Conference, Environmental Workshops, Merry Lea Field Trip, Alumni Awards, Breakfast, and Picnic.
- - Class reunion photos for the years 1943, 1958, 1968, 1983, and 1998. View photos from the weekend's activities: Lavender Jazz: Sings & Swings, Hour After, Hymn Sing, 40th Anniversary of Study-Service Term, Alumni picnic, 50th Anniversary of WGCS 91.1FM, Men's Soccer Celebrates 50 Years, Back to the Classroom and Award Recipient Seminars, Kid's activities, Alumni Association Breakfast, Fall Classic 3K Walk and 5K Run, Art exhibit reception, Music Gala, Peace Plays, and Alumni awards.
- - Featuring photos of the classes of 1957, 1967, 1982, and 1997. Find Photos from this weekend's activities: Art Reception, Music Gala, and One Act Plays, Alumni Association Breakfast, Walk/Run, Soccer, Volleyball, and Tennis, Kids' Activities, 'Back to the Classroom' Seminars, Ron Stutzman Memorial Dedication, Alumni Awards Ceremony, and Hymn Sing.