New student help sessions will be offered in July and August to help you accomplish the tasks required before Welcome Week begins.
Tuesday, July 19 and Wednesday, August 3
Stop by between 4 – 7 p.m.
Hunsberger Commons in Union Building, enter through the Welcome Center
Students, parents, and family members can stop by to receive help with:
- Accepting Financial Aid
- Completing Financial Aid forms
- Setting up a Payment Plan
- Submitting your Confidential Health Form
- How to purchase textbooks
Other highlights of the help sessions:
- Orientation Leaders will be available to answer questions
- Refreshments will be available
- Parents can pick up their free copy of College Ready 2022 in English or Spanish
Click here to download a PDF version of Orientation Tasks & Important Dates