We warmly invite members of the Goshen community to join the Recreation-Fitness Center (RFC). This facility is open and available to the public.
The Roman Gingerich Recreation-Fitness Center (RFC) offers state-of-the-art facilities:
- Three full-size basketball and multipurpose courts
- 200-meter running track
- 2,800-square-foot weight room
- Four racquetball courts
- Exercise machines (steppers, exercise bikes, rowers and elliptical machines)
- Large training room and exercise science lab
Adjacent to the RFC are lighted tennis courts, soccer fields, baseball and softball fields, and the 400-meter Eigsti Track and Field Complex.
- Goshen College intercollegiate athletics (GoLeafs.net)
- Intramural athletics
- The Kinesiology Department (including the physical education major and exercise science major)
Take advantage of the RFC’s state-of-the-art facilities for your party or event! Fill out the group reservation form to book an event.
Some areas of the RFC may be closed for Goshen College athletics (home games, team practices, etc.) at certain times, so it’s a good idea to call ahead to check. Click this link to see the home basketball schedule.
June 29 – July 12, 2015: Annual Summer Shutdown – CLOSED for two weeks