The Rec-Fit Center is closed to community membership for summer
Membership hours start September 6th, 2022:
Monday – Friday from 5 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sundays 1 p.m. -5 p.m.
Membership Fee: $200 for the academic year and reduced by $50 every 8 weeks throughout the year.
Family Memberships are offered for $300 for up to 5 additional family members at the same address.
For questions about community membership, email Chad Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Roman Gingerich Recreation-Fitness Center (RFC) offers state-of-the-art facilities:
- Three full-size basketball and multipurpose courts
- 200-meter running track
- 2,800-square-foot weight room
- Four racquetball courts
- Exercise machines (steppers, exercise bikes, rowers and elliptical machines)
- Large training room and exercise science lab
Adjacent to the RFC are lighted tennis courts, soccer fields, baseball and softball fields, and the 400-meter Eigsti Track and Field Complex.
The RFC is also home to:
- Goshen College intercollegiate athletics (GoLeafs.net)
- Intramural athletics
- The Kinesiology Department (including the physical education major and exercise science major)
Some areas of the RFC may be closed for Goshen College athletics (home games, team practices, etc.) at certain times, so it’s a good idea to call ahead to check. Click this link to see the home basketball schedule.
- The Crossroads League Conference that Goshen College Athletics compete in is beginning a move to basketball games being played as doubleheaders with the Women’s and Men’s games played back to back.
- The conference also mandates we offer locker rooms for each team from 1.5 hours before the game until 1 hour afterward that are to be locked and secured for each team. Please be aware that this may result in all of our locker rooms being used and unavailable at times on game days/nights.
- The track and gym will also be closed during these times.