As a public health major, you’ll have opportunities to get hands-on experience in many different settings locally and around the world. Some examples include:
- Maple Scholars summer research program. Some previous examples include:
- Studying mosquito genetics to better understand how diseases such as yellow fever and Zika are transmitted and carried
- Studying the presence and effects of fungal toxins in the diet of infant Tanzanians.
- Studying the human impact on Groundwater changes
- Study-Service Term service placements. Some previous examples include:
- Internships at organizations like Maple City Health Care Clinic