Our public health students have completed a range of internships in public health, with some resulting in full-time job offers.
Two of our seniors completed their internships at the same organization in fall 2022. They learned a lot about access to affordable, quality, and culturally sensitive health care.
Here are some photos of our seniors who completed their internships in Fall 2021.
With a degree in public health from Goshen College, you’ll be prepared to work in any number of health settings. Here are just some of the possible career paths for you:
- Disaster and Emergency Specialist
- Natural Science Manager
- Water Quality Planner
- Healthcare Manager
- Public Health Educator
- Environmental Health Scientist
- Public Health Practitioner
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Private Healthcare Consultant
- Nutrition Health Advisor
- Health Policy Associate
- Biomedical Scientist
- International Healthcare Worker
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Coordinator
- Health Services Administrator
- Occupational Health Specialist
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Research Assistant
- Non-Profit Coordinator
- Non-Profit Executive Director