Elkhart County Career Advancement Scholarships
Through a generous grant from the Community Foundation of Elkhart County, we are pleased to offer a limited number of “Elkhart County Career Advancement Scholarships” to select Elkhart County residents who are ready to continue their studies at Goshen College in Fall 2022!
Each scholarship is worth $1,000 per year and is renewable for up to one additional year through the end of summer 2023.
- Current resident of Elkhart County
- Admitted/accepted for enrollment for Fall 2022 as a new student:
- in one of our adult or graduate programs;*
- or as a transfer student into our traditional undergraduate program.
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by information submitted through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by August 15, 2022. Note: Prospective students who are not U.S. citizens may complete the Goshen College Financial Aid Affordability Form in place of the FAFSA. Need help filing your FAFSA? Contact our Financial Aid Team at email@example.com or call 844-704-3400.
Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis for students who meet the above eligibility criteria.
Start your admissions application now at goshen.edu/apply!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*These scholarships are not available for students enrolling in one of the following professional development/continuing education programs: Lifelong Learning Institute, Adult English Language Classes, Certified Production Technician, STEM Teach Indiana.