The Globe Sports Producer
The Sports Producer will report to the General Manager, Executive Producer, Student Station Manager, and the Sports Director. The Sports Producer is responsible for supporting and assisting in the content creation of all sports events The Globe covers and other sports content on The Globe Radio and The Globe TV. This will involve working on stories with teams of student, and helping to produce a weekly sports show. The Sports Producer will also ensure assigned content is edited and published in a timely weekly manner with adherence to the quality standards of The Globe.
- Attend weekly Globe all-staff meeting (Monday 10 a.m.)
- Recruit and manage board operators for all sporting events
- Write and produce for Maple Leaf Update
- Write and produce pregame and postgame content for live sports broadcasts
- Write and produce for 574 Sports
- Write and produce for Sports R.O.P.E.
- Host a minimum of one live and one voice-tracked radio shift
Position Compensation – Scholarship & Yearly Stipend
We suggest composing answers in a word processor or text editor, and then copying and pasting your responses below. If anything happens to go wrong during submission, we wouldn’t want you to lose your work.