Contents of Volume XC
October 2016 Number Four
In this Issue
- In Search of the Swiss Brethren
- Arnold Snyder’s “In Search of the Swiss Brethren”: A Response
David Y. Neufeld
- A Mennonite Peace? An Analysis of Mennonite Central Committee’s Work in East Africa
- Bush, Perry. Peace, Progress, and the Professor: The Mennonite History of C. Henry Smith.
Reviewed by Benjamin J. Wetzel
- Springer, Joe A., comp., trans., and ed. Montbéliard Mennonite Church Register, 1750-1958: A Sourcebook for Amish Mennonite History and Genealogy. 2 vols.
Reviewed by Gordon Oyer
- Pitts, Jamie. Principalities and Powers: Revising John Howard Yoder’s Sociological Theology.
Reviewed by Anthony G. Siegrist
- Ojwang, Francis S., ed. Forward in Faith: History of the Kenya Mennonite Church. A Seventy-Year Journey, 1942-2012.
Reviewed by Joe Sawatzky
- Wiens, Victor, ed. The Church in Mission: Perspectives of Global Mennonite Brethren on Mission in the 21st Century.
Reviewed by Jonathan J. Bonk
- Loewen, Mary Ann, ed. Sons and Mothers: Stories from Mennonite Men.
Reviewed by Rachel Epp Buller
- Weaver, Lisa D., and J. Denny Weaver. Living the Anabaptist Story: A Guide to Early Beginnings with Questions for Today.
Reviewed by Chester Weaver
- Klager, Andrew P., ed. From Suffering to Solidarity: The Historical Seeds of Mennonite Interreligious, Interethnic, and International Peacebuilding.
Reviewed by Jonathan Rudy
- McCutcheon, Richard, Jarem Sawatsky, and Valerie Smith, eds. Voices of Harmony and Dissent: How Peacebuilders are Transforming Their Worlds.
Reviewed by Reina C. Neufeldt
- Sider, Ronald J. Nonviolent Action: What Christian Ethics Demands But Most Christians Have Never Really Tried.
Reviewed by Richard D. Crane
This page and all its contents © The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All rights reserved.
E-mail The Mennonite Quarterly Review: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: (574) 535-7433
Fax: (574) 535-7438