Contents of Volume XC
January 2016 Number One
In this Issue
- Beyond “What We by Habit or Custom Already Know,” or What Do We Mean When We Talk About Mennonite/s Writing?
Hildi Froese Tiessen
- “A Garden of Spears”: Reconsidering the Mennonite/s Writing Project
- The Presence of Absence: Sister-Loss and Home-Loss in Miriam Toews’s All My Puny Sorrows
- Re-framing the Reaction to Peace Shall Destroy Many: Rudy Wiebe, Delbert Wiens, and the Mennonite Brethren
- Korkka, Janne. Ethical Encounters: Spaces and Selves in the Writings of Rudy Wiebe.
Reviewed by Ervin Beck
- Wiebe, Rudy. Come Back.
Reviewed by Melanie Springer Mock
- Toews, Miriam. All My Puny Sorrows.
Reviewed by Melanie Zuercher
- Gebhard, Lilli. Identitätskonstruktionen russlanddeutscher Mennoniten im Spiegel ihrer Literatur.
Reviewed by Gundolf Niebuhr
- Lachmann, Becca J. R., ed. A Ritual to Read Together: Poems in Conversation with William Stafford.
Reviewed by Eileen R. Kinch
- Neufeldt, Leonard. Painting Over Sketches of Anatolia.
Reviewed by Joanne Epp
- Epp, Joanne. Eigenheim: Poetry.
Reviewed by Daniel Shank Cruz
- Wagner, Shari. The Harmonist at Nightfall: Poems of Indiana.
Reviewed by Jeff Gundy
- Lachman, Becca J. R. Other Acreage.
Reviewed by Diana R. Zimmerman
- Harding, Rosemarie Freeney, with Rachel Elizabeth Harding. Remnants: A Memoir of Spirit, Activism, and Mothering.
Reviewed by Dean J. Johnson
This page and all its contents © The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All rights reserved.
E-mail The Mennonite Quarterly Review: email@example.com
Call: (574) 535-7433
Fax: (574) 535-7438