Contents of Volume
October 2000 Number Four
- In Memoriam: Delbert Gratz
- Author Addresses
- In This Issue
- The Radical Road One Baptist Took
James Wm. McClendon, Jr.
- Confessions of a Mennonite Camp Follower
Stanley M. Hauerwas
- Following Christ Down Under: A New Zealand Perspective on Anabaptism
- Anabaptist Science and Epistemology?
- Grace as Participation in the Inbreaking of the Kingdom: Mountains
of Grace Back Home
- Anabaptism and Radical Christianity
- Anabaptism as a Conversation Partner
- Meeting the Radical Reformation
Eoin de Bhaldraithe
- Reflections on My Encounter with the Anabaptist-Mennonite Tradition
Richard J. Mouw
- Embodying the Gospel in Community
Richard B. Hays
- Anabaptism and the Obstacles That Make for
- Sharing the House of God: Learning to Read (Scripture) with Anabaptists
Michael G. Cartwright
- News and Announcements
- Book Reviews
Hauerwas, Stanley, et al., eds. The Wisdom of the Cross: Essays in
Honor of John Howard Yoder. Reviewed by Alain Epp Weaver.
Sider, E. Morris, ed. Reflections on a Heritage: Defining the Brethren
in Christ. Reviewed by Paul Boyer.
Bender, Elizabeth and Leonard Gross, ed. and trans. Golden Apples
in Silver Bowls: The Rediscovery of Redeeming Love. Reviewed by
Mabry, Eddie. Balthasar Hubmaier’s Understanding of Faith. Reviewed
by Wayne Pipkin.
Kreider, Alan. The Change of Conversion and the Origin of Christendom.
Reviewed by C. Norman Kraus.
Bender, Ross T. Education for Peoplehood. Reviewed by J. Howard
Janzen, Rod. The Prairie People: Forgotten Anabaptists. Reviewed
by Marlin Jeschke.
Arthur, Anthony. The Tailor-King: The Rise and Fall of the Anabaptist
Kingdom of Mnster. Reviewed by Dale Jonathan Grieser.
Cumulative Index – 2000 637
This page and all
its contents ©2000 The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All
E-mail The Mennonite
Quarterly Review: email@example.com
Voice: (219) 535-7433
Fax: (219) 535-7438