Contents of Volume
July 2000 Number Three
- “United Progressive Mennonites”: Bluffton
College and Anabaptist Higher Education, 1913-1945
- Anabaptist Separation and Arguments
Against the Sword in the Schleitheim Brotherly Union
- Vondel, Sudermann and Kliewer: Stretching
the Invisible Canon of Mennonite Dramatic Writing
- Missionary Christology: John Howard Yoder and the Creeds
Alain Epp Weaver
- The Quest for a Mennonite Seminary in Russia, 1883-1926: Signs of
a Changing Mennonite World
- Latin American Anabaptist-Mennonites: A Profile
- Research Note: Preliminary Evidence on European Mennonites and the
- Book Reviews
Goertz, Hans-Jrgen. Konrad Grebel: Kritiker des frommen Scheins,
1498-1526. Reviewed by Dale Jonathan Grieser.
Friesen, Abraham. Erasmus, the Anabaptists and the Great Commission.
Reviewed by Howard Louthan.
Trompetter, Cor. Agriculture, Proto-Industry and Mennonite Entrepreneurship:
A History of the Textile Industries in Twente, 1600-1815. Reviewed
by Ruud van Dijk.
Friesen, J. Stanley. Missionary Responses to Tribal Religions
at Edinburgh, 1910. Reviewed by James R. Krabill
Kreider, Robert S. Looking Back into the Future. Reviewed
by Rachel Waltner Goossen
Stassen, Glen Harold, ed. Just Peacemaking: Ten Practices for
Abolishing War. Reviewed by J. Robert Charles.
Herr, Robert and Judy Zimmerman Herr, eds. Transforming Violence:
Linking Local and Global Peacemaking. Reviewed by J. Robert Charles.
This page and all
its contents ©2000 The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All
E-mail The Mennonite
Quarterly Review: email@example.com
Voice: (219) 535-7433
Fax: (219) 535-7438