We regularly invite various segments of the campus community to participate in surveys addressing a wide range of issues.
If you are considering running a survey on campus, we are eager to work with you. Specifically, we can:
- Provide guidelines and best practices in designing your survey
- Assist with using Qualtrics, our campus survey tool
- Provide targeted mailing lists from the campus database
- Archive your data
- Assist with data analysis and reporting
For some basic tips on survey design, download Highlights from Mail & Internet Surveys, by Dillman, Smyth & Christian (2008)
Results of many of our surveys are available to the campus via GC Reports \IR\Campus Surveys (GC username and password needed).
Regularly Administered Surveys
Regularly administered surveys follow a two- or three-year cycle. See more on our survey schedule.
- HERI CIRP Freshmen Survey
- HERI College Senior Survey
- HERI Faculty Survey
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI)
- HEDS First Destination Survey
- HEDS Alumni Survey
- HEDS Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey
- HEDS Diversity & Equity Campus Climate Survey
- HEDS Research Practices Survey
- General education survey
- Undergraduate recent alumni survey
- First-destination survey of graduates