Human Resources FAQ

What should I do if I am injured or ill due to a work-related activity or incident?

See the Instructions and Accident Report Form. It is important to note that, unless the injury is life-threatening or extremely serious, employees should not seek medical treatment on their own without notification being made as outlined in the instructions.

Where do I go to for online training in regards to preparing and conducting performance reviews for my employees?

Go to the following and use your GC log-in information to access: Online Training.

The forms and instructions to complete Goshen College’s performance reviews are located at Supervisor Resources.

What is the Employee Assistance Program and how do I access it as a free resource to employees?

The EmployeeConnect program can help provide support for a variety of issues including: stress, anxiety, depression, family and marital issues, problem solving, drug and alcohol issues, dependent and adult care services, workplace concerns, legal issues, and financial questions and issues. See brochure as well.

What is Goshen College’s workplace harassment and misconduct policy?

Go to Sexual harassment and misconduct policy.

How can I practice better office ergonomics?

See hyperlink for helpful information

How do I find a doctor, dentist or eye doctor in our network?

For a doctor or hospital, go to Highmark BCBS (NOTE: use CQM as the member ID)
For a dentist, go to Health Resources Inc.
For an eye doctor, go to VSP

How do I record the accrued vacation or sick days taken and then submit for my supervisor’s approval?

Record taken vacation and sick days

How do I find Goshen College’s Drug-free Workplace Policy?

Drug-free Policy