Leadership for the Common Good
Our MBA program combines a relevant business curriculum with leadership values that position our graduates for personal and professional success. Our courses combine business excellence with values that are necessary for 21st century leadership.
- Spiritual growth for every student
- Honoring community and relationships
- Leading as service and empowerment
- Planning for sustainability
- Upholding justice
- Global citizenship
- A 36-credit hour MBA from an accredited institution that can be completed in 21 months
- Flexible – Online learning anywhere in the world with a high-speed internet connection.
- Community – Weekly classes are designed for maximum student interaction and mutual learning.
- Hybrid course delivery – Two residencies: a 4-day residency at the beginning of the program and a second 1-week residency in Costa Rica. All other classes are delivered in a live video conferencing format. Special note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the first residency for students beginning in Fall 2020 will take place online instead of in-person.
- Quality – Professors and peers with diverse academic and professional backgrounds.
- Collaborative – Students enter the program through Goshen College but are in a cohort of students from all four partner schools: Goshen College, Bluffton University, Canadian Mennonite University and Eastern Mennonite University.
Find out more at CollaborativeMBA.org: