A bold vision for a new kind of leader. Are you inspired to do leadership for the common good? That’s where our collaborative MBA leadership program comes in. At Goshen, we believe that together, we can help you do more and become the leader you’ve always wanted to be!
A 36-hour MBA from an accredited institution that can be completed in 22 months
- Values-Based – Curriculum based on “Leadership for the Common Good.”
- Flexible Community – Online learning anywhere in the world with a high-speed internet connection, designed for maximum student interaction and mutual learning.
- Hybrid Course Delivery – This online program includes two weeks of residency: The first week at the beginning at one of our schools, with the second week after a year in the program in an international setting. Otherwise, classes are delivered predominantly synchronous (live video conferencing) and minimally asynchronous (online learning/information sharing outside of the constraints of time and place).
- Customized – Choose from 3 concentrations (Leadership, Accounting and Financial Management, Sustainability Management) or design your own.
- Quality Professors and Mentors – Access a large group of professors with diverse backgrounds from our four partner schools: Goshen College, Bluffton University, Canadian Mennonite University and Eastern Mennonite University.
- Cohort Model – Join a cohort of students from around the world as you move through the curriculum together.
Join a program that emphasizes sustainability, self-awareness and making a profit without harm to people or the environment. Find out more at CollaborativeMBA.org.