A bold vision for a new kind of leader…together we can do more!
The Collaborative MBA is a 36-hour, accredited, online MBA that can be completed in 22 months.
- Values-Based – Curriculum based on “Leadership for the Common Good.”
- Flexible Community – Online learning anywhere in the world with a high-speed internet connection, designed for maximum student interaction and mutual learning.
- Hybrid Course Delivery – This online program includes two weeks of residency, one at the beginning at one of our schools, the other a year into the program in an international setting. Otherwise, classes are delivered predominantly synchronous (live video conferencing) and minimally asynchronous (online learning/information sharing outside of the constraints of time and place).
- Customized – Choose from 3 concentrations (Leadership, Accounting and Financial Management, Sustainability Management) or design your own.
- Quality Professors and Mentors – Access a large group of professors with diverse backgrounds from our four partner schools: Goshen College, Canadian Mennonite University, Eastern Mennonite University, and Bluffton University.
- Cohort Model – Join a cohort of students from around the world as you move through the curriculum together.
It’s all about leadership for the common good. Join a program that emphasizes sustainability, self-awareness and making a profit without harm to people or the environment. Find out more at CollaborativeMBA.org.