Nursing program distinctives:
- The director collaborates with students in arranging the clinical placements. Many programs require students to find their own clinical placements.
- Loans may be available to those who qualify and complete a FAFSA.
- Cohort model (students move through the coursework as a group).
- After the first semester, students take one course at a time.
Why study at Goshen College?
- Personal relationship with professors
- The program collaborates with students to find quality clinical preceptors
- Relationships with classmates. (Cohort model encourages the development of long-term relationships with peers.)
- This is a face-to-face, affordable program