Nursing program distinctives:
- The director collaborates with students in arranging the clinical placements. Many programs require students to find their own clinical placements.
- Loans may be available to those who qualify and complete a FAFSA.
- Cohort model (students move through the coursework as a group).
- After the first semester, students take one course at a time.
Why study at Goshen College?
- Personal relationship with professors
- The program collaborates with students to find quality clinical preceptors
- Relationships with classmates. (Cohort model encourages the development of long-term relationships with peers.)
- This is a face-to-face, affordable program
100% of our graduates employed in APRN role within 12 months of graduation.
Built on a tradition of excellence in nursing education, this program emphasizes nursing care in a culturally diverse society. We believe in providing care that values understanding the stories of patients, including those who are marginalized in our society.
Learn more about the Family Nurse Practitioner track, including its length, cost, schedule, and outcomes.