COVID-19 Info & Updates
Email the Pandemic Task Force: email@example.com
» 2022-23 Plans (updated 7.20.22)
» Mask policy (updated 3.11.22)
» Campus testing info (updated 7.20.22)
COVID-19 Reporting Form
Are you a GC employee or student living, working or studying on campus? Please report if you have COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test result.
COVID-19 Vaccine/Booster Confirmation Form
Use this form to notify the institution that you have received your first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, or your booster. You are exempt from weekly testing two weeks after you have completed both doses.
How to get a COVID-19 vaccination: A vaccination is one of the best ways you can protect yourself and those you love from this virus, as well as help us as a campus get back to more normal operations. If you have questions or concerns about getting the vaccine, please talk with your physician. Schedule an appointment
STUDENTS: A COVID-19 vaccination is required for all enrolled students. Like other required vaccinations for students, medical and religious exemptions are allowed. Students are required to complete all required doses or to submit documentation of their exemption.
This form documents exemptions, due to medical or religious beliefs from all required immunization(s). The form should be submitted to the Health Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees: All Goshen College employees who are working on campus are also required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with exemptions available for medical or religious reasons.
This form documents exemptions, due to medical or religious reasons, for this vaccine. The form should be submitted to the Human Resources Office at email@example.com.
- Daily Self-Screening Checklist (Updated 7.29.20)
- PDF en español (Added 8.25.20)
- Archive: Employee communications regarding COVID-19 (Updated 1.1.22)
- GC’s COVID-19 news and feature stories
- GC virtual backgrounds for Zoom
- COVID-19 Student Relief Funds: CARES Act Funding (updated 10.19.20) and CRRSA Act Funding (updated 2.18.21)
- CDC’s County Data Tracker
- Current Indiana COVID-19 data
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 information and resources
Contact the Pandemic Task Force (PTF)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pandemic Task Force Members:
- Jodi Beyeler, vice president for communications and people strategy
- Dr. Beth Martin Birky, associate academic dean
- Chad Coleman, director of campus safety
- Justin Crew, head women’s soccer coach
- Cynthia Good Kaufmann, director of planning and events
- Dr. Gilberto Perez, Jr., vice president for student life
- Dr. Rebecca Stoltzfus, president