COVID-19 Info & Updates
Email the Pandemic Task Force: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Mask policy (updated 10.27.21)
COVID-19 Reporting Form
Are you an employee or student living, working or studying on campus? Please report if you have COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test result or exposure to someone who tested positive.
How to get a COVID-19 vaccination
A vaccination is one of the best ways you can protect yourself and those you love from this virus, as well as help us as a campus get back to more normal operations. If you have questions or concerns about getting the vaccine, please talk with your physician or email us.
COVID-19 Vaccine Confirmation Form
Use this form to notify the institution that you have received your first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. You are exempt from weekly testing two weeks after you have completed both doses.
STUDENTS: A COVID-19 vaccination is required for all students enrolling in Fall 2021 once a vaccine has full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which was given on Monday, August 23. Like other required vaccinations for students, medical and religious exemptions are allowed. Within one week of FDA approval of a vaccine (by end of the day on Monday, August 30), unvaccinated students are required to receive their first shot and then to complete all required doses, or to submit documentation of their exemption.
This form documents exemptions, due to medical or religious beliefs from all required immunization(s). The form should be submitted to the Health Services Office at email@example.com.
Employees: All Goshen College employees who are working on campus are also required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with exemptions available for medical or religious reasons. By September 8, unvaccinated employees are required to receive their first shot and then to complete all required doses, or to submit documentation of their exemption.
This form documents exemptions, due to medical or religious reasons, for this vaccine. The form should be submitted to the Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Non-Compliance Report Form
Students and employees can use this form to report anonymously those who are violating the campus mask policy.
- Archive: COVID-19 Campus Updates (chronological)
- Daily Self-Screening Checklist (Updated 7.29.20)
- PDF en español (Added 8.25.20)
- Archive: Employee communications regarding COVID-19 (Updated 3.9.21)
- GC’s COVID-19 news and feature stories
- GC virtual backgrounds for Zoom
- COVID-19 Student Relief Funds: CARES Act Funding (updated 10.19.20) and CRRSA Act Funding (updated 2.18.21)
- COVID-19 Admissions FAQs
- Current Indiana COVID-19 data
- NOTE: Elkhart County is currently RED and has “high community transmission” according to the CDC’s County Data Tracker
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 information and resources
Open Offices and Hours
Consult goshen.edu/contact for clarity about which offices are open to the public, how to schedule appointments and their hours of operation.
Contact the Pandemic Task Force (PTF)
Contact us: email@example.com
Pandemic Task Force Members:
- Liz Andes, director of health and wellness and Title IX deputy coordinator
- Jodi Beyeler, vice president for communications and people strategy
- Dr. Beth Martin Birky, associate academic dean
- Cynthia Good Kaufmann, interim director of facilities and director of events
- Dr. Gilberto Perez, Jr., vice president for student life
- Dr. Rebecca Stoltzfus, president