COVID-19 Info & Updates
Email the Pandemic Task Force: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get a COVID-19 vaccination
A vaccination is one of the best ways you can protect yourself and those you love from this virus, as well as help us as a campus get back to more normal operations.
COVID-19 Vaccine Confirmation Form
Use this form to notify the institution that you have received your first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. You are exempt from weekly testing two weeks after you have completed both doses.
Required weekly COVID-19 campus testing clinic
Weekly testing is required for students and employees who are not fully vaccinated. During May term, the testing clinic is ONLY available on Wednesdays from 12:30-2 p.m. in the Koinonia Room of the Church-Chapel. If this time doesn’t work for your schedule at all, please email email@example.com so that we can determine a solution that will work for you.
COVID-19 Reporting Form
Do you have COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test result or exposure to some who tested positive? A campus advocate will be in touch with you as soon as possible about the next steps. Please remain in quarantine/isolation until you have spoken to your assigned advocate.
COVID-19 Non-Compliance Report Form
Students and employees can use this form to report anonymously those who are violating the Goshen College COVID Pledge.
Goshen College’s 2020-21 COVID-19 Plan: Fostering a Culture of Common Good, Kindness, Trust and Learning
- Introduction, by President Stoltzfus
- Goshen College COVID Pledge
- Prevention: The Big Four
- What to Do If You Have COVID-19 Symptoms
- Student Life
- Employees and Their Workplace
- The Big Four: Your responsibilities (Updated 8.7.20)
- COVID-19 Request for Remote Learning (Updated 11.6.20)
- Mandatory Face Masks on Campus During the COVID-19 Pandemic Policy (Updated 8.6.20)
- PDF en español (Added 8.25.20)
- Daily Self-Screening Checklist (Updated 7.29.20)
- PDF en español (Added 8.25.20)
- Standard Precautions for Working on Campus (Added 7.17.20)
- Visitor Safety Guidelines (PDF in English & español, Updated 6.15.20)
- Archive: COVID-19 Campus Updates (chronological)
- Archive: Employee communications regarding COVID-19 (Updated 3.9.21)
- GC’s COVID-19 news and feature stories
- GC virtual backgrounds for Zoom
- COVID-19 Student Relief Funds: CARES Act Funding (updated 10.19.20) and CRRSA Act Funding (updated 2.18.21)
- Current Indiana COVID-19 data
- NEW Indiana COVID-19 response requirements (until 4.30.21). NOTE: Elkhart County is currently YELLOW.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 information and resources
Open Offices and Hours
Consult goshen.edu/contact for clarity about which offices are open to the public, how to schedule appointments and their hours of operation.
COVID-19 testing site for the public NO LONGER AVAILABLE on campus: During the cold winter months, Maple City Health Care Clinic’s COVID-19 Mobile Testing Site, previously in the parking lot south of College Mennonite Church, has moved to an indoor location at Walnut Hill Mennonite Church.
Contact the Pandemic Task Force (PTF)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Student-Led Pandemic Task Force: email@example.com
Pandemic Task Force Members:
- Dr. Gilberto Perez, Jr., vice president for student life (chair)
- Kevin Miller, BSN, MPH, major gift officer (lead campus contact tracer and PTF coordinator)
- Dr. Rebecca Stoltzfus, president
- Jodi Beyeler, vice president for communication and people strategy
- Dr. Beth Martin Birky, associate academic dean
- Cynthia Good Kaufmann, interim director of facilities and director of events
- Wesley Beck, a sophomore chemistry and secondary education major from Goshen
- Sandra Cortez, a senior nursing major from Elkhart, Indiana
- Eden George, a senior psychology major from Bangalore, India
- Ronit Goswami, a junior exercise science major from Goshen
- Krislynn Lancaster, a senior molecular biology/biochemistry major from Milford, Indiana
- Katja Norton, a senior nursing major from Goshen