Attention Indiana Residents: We need you and 350 others
A partnership with the Bureau of Motor Vehicles offers a convenient way to aid GC students from Indiana and proudly display your support of Goshen College.
Although before this partnership can be official, we need 350 more people to commit to purchasing a GC license plate when they are ready (probably in 2015) by March 31, 2014!
Reasons why you will want to purchase a GC License Plate:
- $25 (of $45 fee) goes directly to GC Restricted Student Aid for Indiana students & it’s tax deductible!
- Show your GC spirit!
- GC was a driving force in your life – where better to say it than on your license plate?
- Support GC when you go places – spread the word that Goshen is going places, too!
How to sign the form:
(indicating your commitment to purchase a GC license plate when you are ready, probably in 2015)
- Download form (PDF). Print out, sign (on the lines in the middle of the form, not above or below it) this form, and then mail it to: Alumni Office, Goshen College, 1700 S. Main St., Goshen, IN 46526
- Or you may email our office for a form and we will send it to you.
- Or stop by the Goshen College Welcome Center to have your name included on the BMV form in person.
33 Indiana Colleges have specialty plates….let’s be the 34th!